Reviews for Crimson Embrace
Intriguing.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Nah, he is going to fall in love with her and he won't kill her that is my prediction. Good start,a cliffie indeed
lvforyouonly chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Phew!
Poor Bella.
My heart was bounding like he was stalking me not her.
LaueB3426 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Wow... all the things you could do If you continued this... it woud be awesome ! Really good I love it ;)
bella0609 chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Oh, I'd be interested...you know I love, love your stories :)
bella0609 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Oh no!
souperlisa chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
This has long been one of my all time favourite AU starts to twilight. Simply brilliant. A darker, more adult and sexual beginning to the story. Definately in my top 10 unfinished fav fanfics. Any hope...ever? I know you lost some writings in a computer crash, but maybe now, with the passage of time... new inspiration or determination to add a new chapter to a wickedly good start?
I adore your writing in this story. The premise is original, the characterizations crisp and the Edward bolder. I truly do not think "we all know what will happen from this point". Their first conversation will most likely NOT be about the weather. Even if the ending is the same, the courting will not be! Pretty please, even one more chapter? Best wishes, and much love, A Huge Fan of this story.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Loved it. Totally hilarious joke on Edward. Had the feeling Alice was heading in this direction when she led Edward to Bella in Phoenix. Would be interesting to see if Bella remembers him from that night.
shc92 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
And ... whoa! While I did not want it to end ... that was perfect. Thank you.
shc92 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Deliciously dark. Your words paint lovely images. I love the fact that the Cullens have a schedule for "indulging" lol. Meal or mate?
NicolinaN chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
'drool'

Nice stuff. :)
NicolinaN chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Aleeeeeeeaaaaaa! I liiiiikeeeee!

Your dark Edwards are SO hot.
Tish the Dish chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Great little story. I love the depth of your characters, how you make them come to life on the page (or screen). Poor Edward, he doesn't know what hit him.
shutterbugdeb chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
How did I manage to miss this little diddy in your profile? Love it, but you have yet to write something I don't love. Keeps squeezing the lemons, and we will all keep reading. Big kisses!
Do'B chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
this story is awesome, a pity you have not continued as this story has so much potential to go further and so wonderfully written.