Reviews for The CopyCAT's Gift
Uqluiorra12345 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
awwwwww
Zafferz chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Ahh it's been some time but I always love your fics. Sucks that life has been hard but I do hope you write some more!
3901620 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
I was just reminded why I love you.

I had to re-read the first chapter, but..

I enjoyed it. This was well written.

I thought that it was fine, even if it was a bit rough. :)
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was...so...amazing.

I really enjoyed this piece, I really did. This is continued, right? -reads- Oh, it is! At first, I thought Neku wanted to be a Composer of a city. Whoops.

This was interesting and well-written~ Yay!

-RV
lover-of-light chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Please continue. Your writing is wonderful. Enough said.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Interesting! It really is. Keep it up!
Z.M chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aww that was warm and fluffy~ I really like the idea of Josh teaching Neku how to play the piano. If only he stayed longer. D;
ArchaicLight chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
*borrowing a lappie*

i really like the beginning premise of this one. pfft. "chief of staff." that's a winner. i also like the description of josh's hand.

keep it up!
Micksters chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Yay, another multi-chapter story from you! Hm, I thought I subscribed to you already...

Anyway, off to a good start. I was a teeny bit surprised when Neku became a musician rather than an artist in this

That made it all the more better. :D

All those fluff made me squeal like those piggy noise XDD
Ribbon chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, jeez 0.o Beat just had to barge in like that Poor Joshua!

Update soon, Plz!
Yaruming chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
:) Armeria, seriosuly. You make me smile with your fics.
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I like this! I can't wait to see the next chapter.

Urgh Beat, way to get in the way.
hybrid chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I would punch you for not working on FSOC if I didn't love every single one of you fics so much. ;_; This one's no exception! I'm guessing by your words, this is going to be an ongoing story? Or is it just a two-shot? Either way, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

(You better cram in some time for FSOC in between though : /so not pushy what are you talking about)
Nankurasaika chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I...I really don't know what to say. This was... so... wow. Amazing! Wow. I love your stories! And your speech and your grammar and- wow.

WOW