Reviews for Top 5 Twilight Fan Fiction Recommendations
KazyNonCanon chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
o my god...every single time i turn around theres a story about edwierdo and bella in HS,in college,or its angsty or another happened to the stories about bella and jacob,bella and seth,bella and the other cullens (no carlisle)bella and the rest of the rest of the pack or something.I want to let you and all the other authors know that I HATE EDWARD is an insult to all vampires and should burn in the fiery pits of hell.i also think that bella should be with seth.

Thank You for your service,with Hatred,KazyNonCanon. :P
TheSecretWriter-1234 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
could check out mine, there fan fictions for twilight and the host. it's my first two stories on here. :)

Also one of my favorites is Voices on the Wind by Rhiannon ( I like the beginning better than the end though)
geekgirl722 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011

by LailaB

by sheviking

HisGreenEyes.x chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
heyy...

i have read Wide Awke. Absolutely amazing!

some other good fics to read are...

1. Bella Hale

2. The Blessing and The Curse

3. The Diva Diaries

4. Thirteen Reasons Why
Isao84 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Have read three out of five. Wide awake is one of my favs. Ddidn't see in your favs Died and gone to heaven by DoUTrustMe it's brilliant and so hilarious! And the Devil's Pitchfork is ribetting. Mystery very dark angel.

Oh! And last but not least the Cullen Campaign is genious! The political and social references are spot on!
queen-o-music chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
My Brother's Best Friend- jennlynnfs

Edward Wallbanger- feathersmmmm

Subject: Edward Cullen, aka The Womanizer- ericastwilight

Imperador- Mariamaral

Million Dollar Baby- clpsuperstar

Hate What You Do To Me- Catastrophia
NoLongerInUse-DeleteAccount chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I have read 3 of them (B&B, WA and TO) and loved them from start to finish. Thanks for the other two recs.
BXE chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
THX
pg chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
the cullens come to england!
little dhampir 69 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
you should add i dont need a saviour..i dont know who its written bye..
44444444 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
No one cares. Delete this shi.t; it's against the ToS.
AmberrrJune chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I haven't read Blind, or Boycotts, but I plan on because the office and the red line are my top two on twilight fanfiction. I haven't found better stories.
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Entries not allowed:

uglylilduckie202 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wide Awake is the greatest! I have her story on livejournal Im craving a update! Everyone should read it, its majorly O/C but its a great insight into two troubled teens psyche's and how they over come it with each other. Even if it means breaking ones heart or promises to do so. You will never look at cookie concoctions the same, they have some marvelous names.