Reviews for Time Marches On
123456789 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
please please update. i know its been a few years but i wanna know what happens please
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Please finish this
sparkreader chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
I love the idea and storyline here but it's incomplete. Are you ever planning on finishing it or have you abandoned the story?
Isaura McGeek chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
did you give up on this? I love it! please continue some day!
RedDragen chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I hope you will be back to wrtiting this story one day. I want to know what happens next
ElSaTa chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
how come you didnt finish this one, would like to read more from this story. hope you will continue this one
MaddieStJ chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So...where's the rest?
Deadwolf chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
please continue it!
NCIS-MCGEE-LOVER chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
i loved it! wonderful writing and love the storyline. so different from anything i've read. some mcgiva romance? anyway i would love if you could update soon i really want to know what happens in the following chapters
evil older sister chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
I love it, I am hoping you can incorperate Jimmy as the 'new' medical examiner. possibly have him and McGee being freinds secretly after everyone else is gone.
Servant05 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Wait...WHAT?

Was totally not expecting the end of the chapter. Although, it was fantastic! In fact, the whole story was! It has been a long time that I have been surprised by a story and yours has done the job! Thank you!

I love this story! I really can't wait to read more! I am so glad that you are getting the team back together. I can't believe that all the team is still alive. I seriously believed that Ducky was dead and Abby had transferred out because she couldn't stand to be near McGee because of the pain. I'm just so glad that they are here! Yay!

Thank you so much for the good story again!
rubiesandrain chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
What? Is Ti, just having like, a deja vu moment, where he THINKS she's Ziva and is reliving the old days, or does he really know she's her? Because from that...it sounded like he knew and it's option 2...UPDATE SOON!
Momma Hexie chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Love the story hope to see more. Glad you are feeling better.
camry72 chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Even though I didn't know it was gonna happen, I guess it would make sense. His losing weight, acting cold harded and Thom Gemcity death. It does make sense. Be less notable. Although the cold hardeness might be because of the pain he has to deal with.

I wonder if Tim know where Ducky and Abby live. But he's just protecting them and it's hard. Maybe he knew about the rest of them and couldn't do anything and that hurt.

Anyways, you got a real good, real original story going on here. Not saying I haven't seen witness protection stories but this one by far involves all of them.

I love how you had DiNozzo become what he teased McGee for and how you mellowed out Gibbs and Ziva, andt Super Gibbs-ified McGee. My guess is McGee found out a while later and then well he killed of Gemcity and had to become less notable.

There's some errors. Spelling errors but not a lot to distract the reader.

I am now waiting patiently for the next chapter. I wonder if they will ever go back to NCIS or if they will just move closer to each other including Ducky and Abby. Also why didn't they ask McGee to join the witness protection. If it was just not to raise to much suspicion or such.

Wow this is my longest review ever. I hope you can update sooner than last time. I like this story a lot. You are now one of my favorite authors.
Danielle chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
OMGOSH! This is amazing. I was like, awww, poor Tim. Then, when he knew Ziva, I was so excited. This is an awesome story! Please continue. And quickly!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »