Reviews for Time Marches On
Dagger Queen chapter 4 . 3/25
I don't know if you have any plans to finish this but I wish you would. I hate really getting into a story an not having it done
Tbookworm chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
Thank you for sharing your work. I wish you would decide to finish this story. It is amazing, you have a strong plot and passionate writing style. I am sure that you have your reasons for not finishing this story, but I would love to see the direction you take and how you decide to end it. Any and all updates will be appreciated.
123456789 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
please please update. i know its been a few years but i wanna know what happens please
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Please finish this
sparkreader chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
I love the idea and storyline here but it's incomplete. Are you ever planning on finishing it or have you abandoned the story?
Isaura McGeek chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
did you give up on this? I love it! please continue some day!
RedDragen chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
I hope you will be back to wrtiting this story one day. I want to know what happens next
ElSaTa chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
how come you didnt finish this one, would like to read more from this story. hope you will continue this one
MaddieStJ chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So...where's the rest?
Deadwolf chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
please continue it!
NCIS-MCGEE-LOVER chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
i loved it! wonderful writing and love the storyline. so different from anything i've read. some mcgiva romance? anyway i would love if you could update soon i really want to know what happens in the following chapters
evil older sister chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
I love it, I am hoping you can incorperate Jimmy as the 'new' medical examiner. possibly have him and McGee being freinds secretly after everyone else is gone.
Servant05 chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Wait...WHAT?

Was totally not expecting the end of the chapter. Although, it was fantastic! In fact, the whole story was! It has been a long time that I have been surprised by a story and yours has done the job! Thank you!

I love this story! I really can't wait to read more! I am so glad that you are getting the team back together. I can't believe that all the team is still alive. I seriously believed that Ducky was dead and Abby had transferred out because she couldn't stand to be near McGee because of the pain. I'm just so glad that they are here! Yay!

Thank you so much for the good story again!
rubiesandrain chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
What? Is Ti, just having like, a deja vu moment, where he THINKS she's Ziva and is reliving the old days, or does he really know she's her? Because from that...it sounded like he knew and it's option 2...UPDATE SOON!
MissHexie chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Love the story hope to see more. Glad you are feeling better.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »