Reviews for Project Asclepius
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 4 . 3/29
Okay, that was hilarious! Thank you very much, because this is an amazing series. :)
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 3/29
Yes! A wild SEQUEL has appeared! :)
Well, let's read.

Great beginning. By the way, have I mentioned how I really love how you effectively use the realistic techno-babble and make it readable? Because I really do. :)
MerryKitten chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Purrrfect!

A while ago I saw this interesting document about human physiology, our lower spine and neck really do suffer from the upright stance, which makes me wonder what we might look like in a few million years more of microevolution. I don't believe in macroevolution but adaptation happens all the time. Unless you're a cockroach :D

And speaking of vermin. Rats fit in the picture depressingly well.

Dominant Juu is totally Badass!
Poor Shun! A dry party is no party! :D

Thanks!
ferryboat George chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
It's really hard to keep track of all the characters in this, but I still love it. I hope you get back to the third part soon :)
Kisuminight chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Perhaps one of the nicest aspects of this is that even though the idea of Hollows as you present it is so very terrifying, you manage to place humor in as well. For something that is classified as horror, I laughed at a surprising amount of it.
aeva elementia chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Kaien, Nanao and Unohana. Their ranks swell :D
Time to review the next installment.
aeva elementia chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
The outbreak v.2.
I'm guessing Unohana still had to get the shot.
aeva elementia chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I love their attempts to adjust; as well as the descriptions of their strange new 'everything'.
Also love the continuous scientific babble that actually makes sense (thanks to avid reading and biology majors).
aeva elementia chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Paying my dues here too.
Loved that Unohana and Nanao were included.
Love Psycho chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
So freaking cool. I love this series!

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Oh, this'll be good! After all, Kaien is the person who "makes things go boom" according to Isshin in Project Tatterdemillon (sorry, I can't spell). Not only that, but they do have a genius on their side as well as a data analyst. I'm just imagining all the trouble they can get into (and out of). As well as being Shinigami, that is a pretty good bonus/hinderance.
Poor shunsui, can't drink.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I LOVE your work! This is the second time I've read this series of fics! Last time, unfortunately, I didn't have an acount that thus couldn't favorite the stories but now I do and now I can! Woopee! (I'm in a really good mood right now)
xX Feathered Xx chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
dun dun dun...
yamamoto is doomed
and so the shinigami's number swell, and the not-pack number diminish
thoroughly enjoyed this
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I'm so glad you came up with this idea! I really hop you continue with it.

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
I just wanted to suggest you use some sort of warning before you switch over to another group of people. Sometimes its a little confusing on where I am in the story.