Reviews for Simple
jkrowlingrox chapter 1 . 5/31
Very interesting premise! And I really liked the end, where you talk about the simple things, since that's my preference and definitely would be Hiei's and Kagome's as well.
Roos chapter 1 . 5/2
And keeping it simple is what you do best. Your writing is clean, thought out and lovely to read. Thank you for sharing your gift.
bribright91 chapter 1 . 4/9
This story came together beautifully. I loved it. Thanks for posting!
im ur misconception chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This story had me going and totally leaking tears at the end. It is long, but the build up, depth of characters as well as the pain, joy and other emotions t hat each had in the animations as well as Manga are clearly here. I thank you for this story. And I am sure that the Mad Miko liked it as well.
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
So sweet. A great fic! :)
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
awww it was such a sweet ending i loved the story
Dreamsprite5 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Just amazing, I've been going through your stories over the last couple of days and I think they are wonderful. This one especially made me happy to read.
gurlygenes chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
ive only got one word...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! 3
WhiteRose-Kurama chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I really love this one shot. It has one of my all-time fave pairings. And I was hooked from the beginning from all the details you put in... I was very drawn to all the chaotic emotions that rolled around in Kagome's mindscape. And it was about time that someone appreciated Kagome for who she was and made her happy. Please keep up the good work. :P
Aloever chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This was really good. I like how you brought about their introduction to each other and that events that had happened to her in inuyasha were used for the connection between the two of them.
Youkosfox chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This is a lovely story :)
Mystery chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Plz hurry and get the new chapter out! I can wait to read the next one!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
aww...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was simply beautifull! Great work!
Persephone chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love love love this story!

I wish you'd write another one only with it a Sessho/Kago/Inu one!

After all, it sounds like it in the beginning when they're all possessive etc. Ah well. Hope to see more from you!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »