Reviews for The Reason Why
Rookie-Bee chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Rereading and this is still excellent. Very powerful.
Theoncomingwolf chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Excellent.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
*sniffle* I never thought of that connection. Thanks for writing.
dawn chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Soooo late to this party. This fic hurt my soul, but it was really good.
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Good insight and nicely written
imperfectchaos chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is such an interesting connection between two characters that I would've never thought to connect. Great idea, and beautifully written too.
emeraldflame91 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oh, dear God, this just broke my heart in two. :/ This was very simple and short, but extremely powerful. It almost made cry because I sympathize and empathize with Riza. I know what it's like to have a not so great father and to want his approval. I can definitely relate to her, sadly. :(

Ed's anger and powerlessness really got to me as well. You also did a great job of capturing just how and why Riza understands Nina.

I'm gonna go reread one of my favorite chapters from your multi-chaptered drabble fic now. I need some cheering up.
Evil-Chibi-Tiffy chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
its so sad... :'( i remember da episode i cried. wonderfully written.
AudiblexGasp chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Oh, wow. I didn't realise... I never... I wouldn't've even noticed the parallels unless you'd brought them up. Thanks so much.

C ya!
Heise chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Really awesome. It sucks to have a crazy alchemist for a father. And that's laying it way too easy on Tucker. God, that arc disgusted me. :( Nina was so cute and the huge puppy that knocked Ed over all the time was just posthumous woobie you know?

Great job on comparing the two girls.
Rawr chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
No problem, i wish i could review more than once! :D

This is a delightful treat in the FMA section of FF!

Lion
The Nemean Lion chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
wow. thats amazing. i wanna cry every time i read this. good job.
redchinese chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I know , this isn't meant to be a tragedy or a sad fic but my eyes are stinging now.

wonderful work
DetectiveLinky chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
This was absolutly beautiful. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece.
IceSnowAndGlamour chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
"becuase she loved him." Oh this was just so...sad...but true. Beautiful, and I don't really throw that word around. I hadn't ever thought about the Riza-Nina parallel but it's really there. Great work :)