Reviews for To Hear a Hand
readingaccount chapter 5 . 11/14
Brilliant story! Cannot wait to read more of your work.
Darkest Melody chapter 5 . 11/7
Umm, more please?
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 5 . 9/18
Great story! I hope one day you'll continue it!
kasey123 chapter 5 . 9/15
like this hope there more
BloodyGrim chapter 5 . 9/13
Awesome story! It is amazing. _
Please continue this story. It is very good.
sogni chapter 5 . 8/3
Please, please, please, update soon! OMG I never read something like this. And it's incredible. Really. Please. Please.
Is a good story, and wow hehe Spock has a good audition, better than the human. And Jim... well... XD. jaja something to envy.
I want to see where takes all this.
Again please don't leave this. Is a great fic. I love everything about it.
I hope you're be fine. I send you a hug!
kristi-hugs chapter 5 . 7/25
I love this story! I can't wait to read more!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 4 . 6/28
Can you start updating and adding more chapters to this story? Haven't read one about a deaf Jim before so it is really interesting! It's been so long since you last updated the story, are you abandoning it or has it been moved to somewhere else? Is written really well so I would to find out how the entire thing turns out!
LadyLynn24 chapter 5 . 6/3
Wow! Just wow!
Are you still writing this because I want to follow it if you do.
tanseynz chapter 5 . 5/27
Nowg this is an intriguing twist. Hope you return to it as it's well written and the plotting is expert.
archieleachs chapter 5 . 5/16
Please, please, please update! I love this fic so much, it is so well done!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 5 . 4/30
absolutely loving this!
can't wait to read more
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 4 . 4/1
Woah. This story is just so amazing and well-written and I love every word of it. The fact that you haven't updated this in years saddens me a lot. I really wanna read on about Jim's adventures as both a Command and Medical cadet working around people that don't know he's deaf. Man he could run for an Oscar on that kind of acting alone.

Thank you tons for this story even if it is unfinished. I enjoyed reading all the chapters that are out and I hope that you can write more. But it truly seems as if you've abandoned this story. And for that I am sorry. Thank you.
Which Name chapter 5 . 2/15
I really like how the story is going so far, and I've seen you haven't updated in two years so I am going to guess you stop writing. Which sucks cause you are a brilliant writer and I'm sorry you lost passion in this story.