Reviews for To Hear a Hand
Argos chapter 5 . 5/17
Greetings!

Stumbled across this quite by accident, myohmy am I glad that I did! It's a wonderfully written story with nice punches betwixt emotion. Simply marvolous. I really hope you'd continue this. I imagine it'd be hard after a 3 yrs and running hiatus, but I've seen fics being revived even after 5. So...here's to hoping you'd be one of them.

Again, great job!

LLAP
Argos
LadyLament chapter 5 . 5/3
Dammit, just as it was gettung good to
Hool chapter 5 . 4/13
Really interested in seeing where this story goes! Awesome plot and really well written so far. Love it!
3sth3r chapter 5 . 4/3
Please continue... I would love to know what happens.
NevHarryFredGeorge chapter 5 . 3/25
Please keep going! I so love this story!
AnnElfwind chapter 5 . 3/22
Will it be updated any time soon or is it dead? I love fics where the main character is deaf. Unfortunatelly, there just isnt that many of them from fandoms I enjoy. Or, if there are, the pairings don't agree with me.
This one has the right pairing and so I am looking forward to a potential update.
Ohlivia.smith chapter 5 . 2/1
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
Cant wait for more! this story is really intriguing and interesting.
Ruthie Romanis chapter 5 . 11/1/2016
This is amazing, I love it! I love that's it's different from every other Trek fic I've read.
HaiChristmas chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Will you ever update ? If not can you let some adopt the story. I really want to read this fic and see it completed.
Please chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
Please please please update or let us know if you're planning to update or not! I'm begging you! This is such a great plot and I would hate to see it go unfinished.
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Are you still alive?
Hikari.Kuro1994 chapter 3 . 8/2/2016
You made me cry, your minimalist structure tore at me.
Feolkieer chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
I know it's been a while, but I just came into this fandom, and I love where this is going :D I hope you can continue to write in the future!
empty to be deleted chapter 5 . 7/18/2016