Reviews for Twenty Years
Kaika Hana chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I'm crying right now.

That was really touching, seriously. Please don't doubt your talent.

I love it so much. I really love your Rent stories.

I really hope to see more from you. :)

-your newest hooked fan, Kaika, aka 'Alice'. :)
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 1 . 10/27/2009

This makes me cry every time I read it! It's so nicely written! I love it to bits!
Here's Your Cheese Omelette chapter 1 . 8/30/2009

I cried so much while reading it.

It speaks of a future after Finale B.

Something that could happen, if the story went on.

Thank you for writing this. Even if it was merely a drabble, or a quick idea, I'm very glad I was able to read it.
noburningliberacemannequins chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
No, no, no! Not a piece of crap at all! It's amazing! It made me cry, even the Benny bit! And it helps a bit that my name is Rachel... and that the character is married to Mark... anyway, great story! Keep writing!
autumn elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was AWESOME! I absolutely loved this story. Great job!
RiverJordyn chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I really like it. I like the idea and I actually think you could do a lot more with it. It could be more diffuclt, angstier. And yet it works good as it is. I like the idea of grown up dad Mark. It's sad but beautiful.

fromcoldtofire chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was far from being a piece of crap. This was fantastic, very well written, and it got me all teary eyed.

Great job.
amaXdear chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw... that's so sad. It's kinda weird for me to picture a non-Hispanic boy named Angel, but other than that everything was perfect. I loved Rachel's reaction, and the idea of all Mark's kids being reincarnations. :)
TwoCentsForFree chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Piece of crap, eh? I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you. I really, really like this, and would love to read more RENT stuff of yours. Don't sell yourself're really quite good.
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
aww I love the idea that Mark named his children after the gang well done
Theatre-Actress-Techie chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
It was good. I liked it.
Tina101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aw...that' so sad and depressing! Very well written though.

We Can Be Gorgeous chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Piece of crap? Are we reading the same story? Hon, that was so good! I was freaking sobbing as soon as he started with Angel! Like I said, fantastic!

instant fave

P.S. I'm so sorry I left so quickly on Facebook. My dad really needed the computer for something on ebay and I felt bad about him missing the thing. Yeah, I'm sorry! :(