Reviews for Trial by Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
beautiful. very well done. I always had wanted to be there to see that scene, now I have.
wendums chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
A very enjoyable story. You have written this very well and made a beautiful piece of work. Thanks for sharing
Nightheart chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Just as I was thinking, oh gosh it would be cool if I could read a story that tells about hos Solaris had gotten to be the Som of the Sun... The only thing that would make it better was if you started from the very beginning and traced her journey. But it stands perfectly well as a stand alone piece too.
Lady Whimsy chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Oh my gods! That was awesome. I have always been fascinated with Solaris. You did a great job.
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I've got a question! Is there actually a book that has the ascension of the , because it would be pretty sweet if that happened!

Anyway, I really really like this! :D
Shadowmist chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Well done fic! Please write more. You are very good at this.
Jaelle chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Love this! Solaris is a hard character to get into. In the books I tend to read her more as a figurehead, but here you gave me some insight into her character and her faith, which is good. I also liked your take on how she became The Son of the Sun.

Good job! Now continue!
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
That was a really nice retelling of that event and seems to fit what was in the books. A really fun read.
Warbender chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Ok. This is an exellent dipiction of solaris's rise to power. Now write a story dipicting the time between the "rise", and the time of declaring "Aliance with Valdemar". As portrayed by Mercedes Lackey herself. Now for the review portion of this. I really enjoyed the smooth flow of this. The presentation seemed well thought out, and well put together. Well enjoyable read.
Jaelle17 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I enjoyed this very much. It was well-written and I think you captured the moment excellently.
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
As soon as I saw that you did a mercedes lackey fic, I squeed.

I love your taunts, they're one of my favorite parts about your fics. Serious love.