Reviews for The Big Bad Wolf chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Love ST's Hunter of the Shadows universe and so glad I found this missing scene from you, it fit so well with her story.

Just loved how you had Sam and Tobias interact, the old werewolf, coming to the realisation as to what Sam desperately needed and gently not taking "I can wait" for an answer, escorting his young charge to the bathroom. Loved how his conversation put Sam more at ease and that he told confided in Tobias that Dean was scared of flying. Slowly but surely they are connecting more. Perfect ending Sam literally lighting up when Dean returned home and Tobias feeling wonderment at the strong bond between his boys.

A definite fave.
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I absolutely love these characters. Awesome job.
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Good work! Like seeing the early interaction between them.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
You did a great job with Tobias here and this little scene fits so nicely into the epic fic of 'Hunter of the Shadows'.

You captured Tobias's personality really well, he has such a gentle soul and yet he can be fierce - kinda like Sam in a lot of ways, so it's really nice to read the two of them sharing some time together and bonding a little.

Thanks for sharing, this was lovely heart-warming fic and I'm sure Skag is gleaming with pride at what you've achieved. Take care, Abbi.x
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You really nailed Tobius. I loved the tender moments between him and Sam. Great work my friend.
devon99 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Really nicely done. Lovely addition to a fabulous story.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I loved the way you had Sam and Tobius interact. It was so hesitant from Sam in the beginning and so understanding and tender from Tobius, becoming more open and close towards the end. It just fit so well as a missing scene into ST's universe. Really loved it. You've done it justice, great job. Hugs, Vonnie
Nana56 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
A perfect fit. I'm enjoying SK's fic and I'm glad you added this little bit. It had to be a little, or a lot, awkward for Sammy at that time.

Nicely done.
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You did a great job with this! :)
Ash8 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Yay! Oh this was just wonderful... I'm loving that we get to have another POV - and you did that so beautifully. Though I adore the way ST is writing it from Dean's.

I also just love Tobias and you really captured his wonderful nature here.

I squee every time there's more to this story.

(I confess I am kinda hoping someone might tackle a flashback to Sam's time with John. Though I suspect it won't be very pleasant).

Thanks again Phx.

Dianne chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
That was wonderful. I just love the story Skag Trendy is writing and this added nicely to it. What a nice moment between Sam and his grandfather.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Yeah. I love this so much.

This is the only thing I regret about writing from a character's POV; the reader misses out on so many potentially great scenes. But, having said that, I have enjoyed writing as Dean, and it gives great authors like you the opportunity to contribute wonderful pieces of work like this to my very own 'verse. It really is an honour for me.

Cheers babes.

Kind regards,

ST x
TraSan chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this! I wanted this part of Skag's wonderful story expanded a bit and I was so excited to see this from you. Yay!

Great insight into Tobius. He's kind, a warrior's heart, but a gentle spirit. And I love some of his thoughts. So modern guy/ancient soul.

Aw, Sam's so sweet. I knew when he said "Dean's afraid of flying" part of it was confiding in Tobius. A thank you for his help, letting him in.

And for being in so much pain, he was brave.

And then in comes Dean and he is so Dean it made me laugh out loud.

Well done!
Deej1957 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Perfect little bit to go with the longer story! I love this 'verse she's created and very happy to see you sticking your toe in to it!