Reviews for Sick Day
That was awesome! Loved it!
That was soooo sweet! I've read all the books, and this makes me feel great because I finally have more content to read! Thanks!
Melissa Waters chapter 7 . 10/19
Awesome story! I loved it! I'm actually reasing this in my bed, while my parents think I'm asleep
SLUG-CAT624 chapter 7 . 10/3
I'M DROWNING IT FLUFF, I LOVE IT!
Firebreathingmarauder chapter 7 . 8/17
great story! easy to read and really sweet
anatharize chapter 4 . 6/29
I'm not very keen on re-reading many stories, fanfics or actual published books, but this is the third time I'm reading this and I still love it. It's masterfully written. I wish I was capable of writing as well as you do, and I'm certain that you've gotten even better since you wrote this. Publish a book for god's sake, I'd read it in a heartbeat.
ANNA chapter 4 . 6/16
It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!
Geccarenee13 chapter 7 . 1/15
I really enjoyed this story. It was really good.
George weasley chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
I'm sorry, and I noooow, this story was written for about six years ago... but... isn't Blaze a girl? Or whatever you say about horses.
funniefriend1245 chapter 7 . 9/25/2016
Hi! I loved this story. The dynamics were all sweet and touching. Nice length, and very charming. The last bit made me wonder if Gilan drugged Halt! Rangers aren't exactly heavy sleepers now, are they...

Cheers,
Em
evanlyncassandraaltman chapter 4 . 8/13/2016
I LOVED this chapter. :D
evanlyncassandraaltman chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
You should re post this story. :D
Maddie Altman chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
thx for the story never stop writiing you have are very special and talented and a wounderful story writer.
Maddie Altman chapter 6 . 8/13/2016
Father and son awww
Maddie Altman chapter 2 . 8/13/2016
hehehe Will the fanfic punching bag