Reviews for How Low Can You Go?
robsten63 chapter 10 . 2/28/2013
Well you should probably delete this because its just frustrating for anyone who read it and then gets to this point... Just sayin'

I liked it.
ConcreteAngel14 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
Can I finish the story? Prettycplease :(
soniya11 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
loved it..
SaMiszczak0726 chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
I'm sorry to hear that. I really like this story, but you're right i wouldn't have liked the ending if they weren't together.
ah.no chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
i really liked this.

you should consider continuing it.
Darkward Darling chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
Wow- what a bummer. You had a good thing going there. It would have been fairly easy to wrap it up HEA too with all the hints and foreshadowing you gave about Rosalie and Emmett. I wish I would have skipped to the end and saw this A/N before I became so attached!
rubybeachdragnfly chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
wow! i just started reading your story and i was truely loving it! what an underappreciated hidden gem. i am incredibly sad that you have decided not to continue...a true shame. :/
TheAlbinoAlbatross chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Please please please continue your story! I just started reading it and I liked it :) I'm sure there are anonymous readers that like it, too, they just don't have accounts. I like it a lot and it's new :) Pretty please with the Cullen guys on top continue it!
FayHannahRose chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
I've just started reading and now this:(

Oh well, it was good for the hour i had it

Fay xx
Vixie482 chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
you should carry on writing this story :( i really like it, please :D
ByeFanfic chapter 9 . 10/25/2010
Poor bella update soon
twilighter987 chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
THis is a great story and i love the plot. are you updating anytime soon?
Amon Kashino chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
...
Stinabrat chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
I hope you keep this story going, I really like it. NOthing sucks more than stopping right at the beginning of angst!
sweetmahogany chapter 9 . 7/21/2010
I have truly enjoyed reading your story, but then at the end of this chapter it seems that everyone is casting Bella out. I feel for Bella, because it isn't fair that she's being treated this way.

Edward is an ass and I hope he gets what is coming to him. I don't think Rosalie is so innocent either. I think she's up to her own hush, hush affair with Emmett.

Alice is too nosy for her own good and someone really needs to put her in her place.

I feel for Jasper and what he's going through, but I think it's so mean for everyone to turn against and ignore Bella.

I don't do angst real good, so I'll probably be sitting out the rest of your story. I don't want to deal with the excuses that I'm sure everyone will have and the whole outcasting Bella thing.

It'll probably be best if Bella cuts ties with them, finish her school year and go off to college, leaving them behind without a backwards glance. They would deserve her cold shoulder.

Just so you know, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to convey how I feel about what's happening in the story.