Reviews for Mall Troubles
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
I tried to find part one but my iTouch wouldn't copy the link, so I can only guess how amusing that one is, but I love his reaction to the goth chick's shirt. Hee. And the walkman gift is nice. D'Aww, looks like they can get along after all. Hee.
crimsonwolf333 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
hehe..you should of had alucard find hot topic. he'd buy anything that had to do with blood
BondSlave chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Lol! Omg Alucard! haha. Over a hundred-years-old extremly intelligent...and yet...it seems he's enough of an idiot to actually do what peoples shirts say! Omg I love you Vlad, just down right love you!

VD FANS UNITE FOREVER! woot!

You rock for posting this!
Saskie chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Cute XD )

Saskie
Rhiannon Thanatos chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
AW. Poor Alucard didn't get to eat his mall goth. :( He was at least giving the girl a thrill... right...?

I'm sorry, but the image of a teen aged Integra dragging Alucard around the mall by his ear is the funniest thing I have ever read. And I can see her doing it too, which makes it even better!

We all knew it was coming one day. Alucard likes John Lennon. I wonder what he would think of 'Imagine'? Eh... that might not be to his tastes... but you never know.
Just frickin get on MSN now chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Lol, that was funny... and mostly in character. Poor Integra

However, when last I checked...

THEY DO NOT HAVE SEARS IN ENGLAND. :P Actually, I don't know that they even have malls, but a quick Google search reveals that Sears does not seem to exist across the pond. -_-

Sigh. They also do not have Juicy Juice, Walmarts, and many other things. If you're unsure you can always just ask... I'll be happy to look stuff up for you, Google is always available, and if it's uber important I can post to Little_Details on LJ. XD

Think of the children, Bizarro John! D: I'm not sure how they're affected by this, but I'm sure they must be.
marora chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Couldn't help re-reading it! You reall did a great job, thanks so much for callabing with me.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
It could of been worst. If he knew Anderson back then and he was there...Trouble. And I cant believe he almost bit her. I feel bad for the sucker who has"Please impale me. And who knew Alucard was a Lennon fan.
Azure Zangetsu chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Even taking college courses, you can still churn out fics like these? I'm impressed. This is pretty funny. Goth girl puts on a shirt, ends up almsot getting drained. Sounds almost like Seras' luck in Geist Krieg, right? D

Funny, witty, nice of Integra to buy Alucard the song. Hoping to see the second chapter soon.

Always Entertained - Azure Zangetsu
Breeze13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Interesting idea... props for funniness! And great actual depth of character for Alucard... That song was a perfect choice.
hellsingfan101 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
lol nice oneshot and lol the song was random but clever long live your work! XD