Reviews for A period of pain
AlchemicAliens chapter 3 . 3/7
Holy shit, Ed playing with a pad...anybody else feeling some sort of odd, second-hand embarrassment? Also wanna say that you're nailing the period thing. God, it sucks so much. Mother nature clearly hates women. I need fancy chocolate now, BUT DAMNIT I HAVE NONE.

GUESS WHY IM CRYING NOW. GO ON, GUESS.
conscientious chapter 4 . 11/13/2014
OH MAH GAWD. THIS. xD THANK YOUZ FOR THIS.

-Nike
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Lol! So funny!
Modern Venom chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
-_-
jess chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
OMG. OMG. OMG. BEST. STORY. EVAAAAA!
woodlandfairykirk chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
hahaa! Good job(:
Banana-split 77 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
Oh. My. God. That was hilarious! Poor Ed! Even I don't get that crabby on my period
the.ed.alchemist chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. What an amazing story. Keep up the good work. Ed's makeup! Funeral! Too good, really great
Akimoto Ayumu chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! poor ED XD! This story just made my day XD
SayonaraSonata chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
And the moral of this story is to never ever piss off a girl with story was really funny. Good Job!
lizardboy chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
lol poor Ed
Pidgeon-san chapter 4 . 10/28/2010
Ha! This's really funny!

My favourite part was ""Don't cry Winry!" Al said, getting up to comfort Winry. Ed limped along; he hated seeing Winry cry."

I thought it was really sweet :) as much as I loved all the humor, of course xD
Laora chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
LOL aww poor Ed and Al xD Innocent little boys...

I've never heard of a reusable pad before o_o Quite honestly it sounds kind of gross, haha

Some of the wordings you have in here..."Ed was down for the count" sticks out, but I remember there being more...but anyway, they made me laugh. A lot! Haha oh dear. I loved the wind at the end. How could it be so cruel to poor Ed? D:

Anyway. Awesome story!
kate4394 chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Gosh! Sometimes boys can be so stupid. Although, being a guy would have it's advantages right now. I really liked it!

-kate4394
Angel21217 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Um, I like it; but I think your over doing it with the way Winry's acting. It's not that bad. Other than that I think it's really good . Great Job.