Reviews for Lips Like Morphine
Loving-Chakra chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
Gosh that's really too sad...nya
cerasylvania chapter 6 . 10/20/2009
that was sad i loved it. yay!
The Lady Osipria chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
Cool! Update soon!

The Lady Osipria chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Love it! Please update soon!

Nina of the Galaxy chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Liked this one. It's very interesting. I like the fact that Shilo isn't necessarily a whiny bitch. Keep up the good work! I want to see some more of your work!
The Squash chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I note that this is your first story. Congratulations! That first one is always hard to post.

I feel like this is the middle of a story, though. The only way we know that Graverobber's business is doing poorly is that a girl who I presume is Shilo says it is.

We need a few pieces of information before this goes from being an interesting dynamic to a great scene. A brief mention of why Graverobber's business is going so poorly would be good, and we need to know what's happened to Shilo. It has almost an old-detective-movie feel, but even the foreign ambiance can't explain how a sheltered girl who's just lost her dad can turn into a cigarette-smoking femme fatale.

I realise that you may not be looking for criticism. If that is the case, feel free to drop me a message. Regardless, I love the feel of this and plan to keep reading it to its conclusion.