Reviews for Probability
12ofHearts chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
It's a little bit warped how much he thinks about Dan during his liasons with Laurie.
megumisakura chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
great story!

write more!
13hellkaat chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
oh, I'm such a fangirl... this fic is amazing...
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Akito Souma chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I liked this. Rorschach was quite in character and it was fun to read his thoughts.

However, we never got to see Laurie's point of view, never got an explanation for why she did choose Rorschach. And her behavior toward him in the story, so drastically different from how it was in the graphic novel, can seem not quite realistic without having that explanation.

After all, the only thing that happened differently in the graphic novel was that Dr. Manhattan came to the meeting, so Laurie ended up going out with him. And yet, she seemed to hate Rorschach. So going by this story, it seems to be saying that Laurie's only reason for not hating him is that they were intimate. So I am a little puzzled as to what her motivations are supposed to be.

All of that aside, I do think this was a lovely story. It was very well-written, it was humorous, and none of it was rushed into; things seemed to progress very naturally. Definitely a great fic for the Rorschach/Laurie fandom.
Rose Beloved chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
hawt ;D
Vicious KwEeN chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was most definitely a great read. Kind of like sex actually. There was lots of foreplay, then the actual sex which was amazing and then multiple orgasms and a climax! Heh, excuse me for such a...vulgar review but it's true! I enjoyed this story very much. You are an amazing writer!
Tara Kitaide chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow. I'm actually quite speachless. Honestly, I thought it was going to be awful but wow! That was amazing! I didn't think I'd like it on account of me loathing silk spectre and all but I LOVE it! Words can't express how much I love it. Keep it up!
Riot-Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
hahah i really liked this one...i'm glad that you wrote another ff on those 2 they are too nice!
Vaudeville chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I have to say, I liked the original ending better, all lusty and such, but this worked out well. ) Yay! Is Rory ready to work on some real stuff now? lol
MK08 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You have no idea how excited I was when I got the email alert that you'd posted another story. And I definitely wasn't disappointed. I love this pairing so much, and there is totally not enough of it out there! It was interesting to see this new side of Rorschach, and I loved it! Fantastic job! :)
Queenofhearts214 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Welcome back...another great Rorschach/silk spectre II story. I thought it was rather cute how uncomfortable she made him just by being around is big bad Rorschach squirming because a woman likes him lol. Oh and the fact that he was kinda gloating that she pick him over Dan(which was a good choice by the way)was just funny. What can i say other than i love this pairing. They bring something out of each other that maybe should have been tapped into in the comic and film. Great job :)...
2wingo chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
It's certainly well written, and the characterization is particularly good for an AU. However, the large amount of writing between the dialogue is a little frustation. I mean, seriously, how can Rorschach have so many thoughts in the span of time it takes to reply to someone? I have ADHD, and even I can't normally think that fast.

That aside, Rorschach's internal monologue is actually riviting in its own way. Hope to read more from you in the future.