Reviews for The Little Things in Life
Oh My Glob chapter 1 . 4/5
ummm... I need you to update, please and thank you lol
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
SasuHina!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
First off the last time u updated was in 2011:(...and for such a well written story that'll is very sad.

Now I have a few concerns of my own...what is going on with the Hyugas now that Neji knows that she is alive and have a child? Did Neji inform his uncle? And, most importantly why have u not mentioned anything about Itachi or the Akatsuki? I mean it seems that Konan and Sasoari are up to something but why have u not mentioned Itachi? And, it's quiet clear that Sasuke don't trust Konan. Have Itachi met his nephew yet? And, what exactly are they up to? Are they planning on kidnapping Hinata son? How will Hiashi react when he finds out that she have a child?

With all that's gone down what is Sasuke views with his predicament? Because, it seems tome that Sasuke have some kind of feelings for Hinata but he himself is not sure. I also believe that he will start coming around with his son...he realized that he have a lot of growing up to do and wether he likes it or not his son is not going anywhere especially if Tsunade have any saying in it.

There are a lot of things that u need to clear up and mention in this story...and it is such a good story I'd hate to see this particular story sit here collecting dust
PandaPuppet chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
Uhhhhh I skipped the chapter don't kill me I skimmed through it.
I just felt very awkward reading about 12 year olds...and that...0-0
me chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
i dont like how she do that. when hinata felt like it was time to tell her son she should have the right to tell him. mhm all about planning this girl life for her
Guest chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
Updateplease
MyNamesRini chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
By far the best fanfiction I've ever read! Excellent job!
kandita chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
I have enjoyed reading this story and I am extremely sadden that you have not updated once since 2011. I would hope that one day you will. Again I hate to see such an exceptional story just sit and collect dust being unfinished.

I take it that The Akatsuki is making there move and Ryou is their target to get to Sasuke. As for Ino and Sakura they really need to give up and move on its just pathetic of them. Sasuke only use them as sexual release nothing more nothing less.
kandita chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Sasuke is an a**hole. I mean the test dad he's ur kid ok take responsibility. But, just to get laid by whoring ass annoying girls he would put his son life in danger n ditch him
kandita chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
I love Tsunade. However, what is Neji upto? I mean him n Hinata didn't leave on good terms. And, whose after Sasuke? Is it Itachi? Dose Itachi knows about his newphew? And, if so then won't his life be in danger as well?
kandita chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
OMG!
kandita chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
Who is Kureni talking to?
kandita chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I knew it! But, why did u make the kid like that n not a fun playing regular 4 yr old?...and, when is she planning on telling Sasuke about his son? It's only right
kandita chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
Did Hinata got pregnant with sasukes baby and left without ever telling anyone?
kandita chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Very very good start! But, where was Hinata living those past four yrs? Did she run away? And, if so who with? How did she survive without her dad? And, why did she leave? More interestingly what is the past between her n Sasuke? And, what will Hiashi do if he finds out that she's back?

So many mysteries surround this girl