Reviews for The Little Things in Life
This is nothing short of an amazing story... I have to say I'm surprised, and disappointed, that you stopped writing such a wonderful fanfic which I'm sure would've made over a thousand reviews had it continued. I'm reading your other fanfic, "Forbidden Fruit," and I loved it so much that I had to come back and check out other stories you've authored. This one caught me by surprise because it's so captivating. I would've liked it if you had taken a darker turn; furthered the Akatsuki storyline and looped Itachi into it especially now that we know what happens to him in the canon universe. I hope that one day you come back to it and finish this project. You'd make all your readers really happy. On a side note, ignore the haters. They obviously would like nothing better than to discourage and bring you down. Let them drown in their big puddle of green goo.
Update pleaseeeee
neashia92 chapter 14 . 8/26
update please
Update?... please.
First time I'm happy that an author stopped continuing the story as truly it's pathetic. You portrayed Hinata as such a weak girl and wow atleast in true Naruto, Sasuke took responsibility for Sarada so you also show Sasuke as a big douchbag.
shikara chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
Kindly update ASAP
Seirenn chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
Bonsoir

Ne commettez pas le crime d'arrêter cette histoire, le moment le plus intéressant.

J'ai adoré! C'est ce genre d'histoire que je recherche depuis un bon moment, une bonne SasuHina avec un enfant!

J'aime vraiment beaucoup!

Je souhaite vraiment avoir l'occasion de lire la suite.

Merci encore

~ Sei
BlazingShana21 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Okay I'm reading this in 2016 and hoping that the author will continue .
This is such a great story that my tears are falling in every chapters.
I love the concept of Sasuke being a jerked and Hinata being a good mother to her child.
I hope to see Sasuke falling in love to Hinata.
and most of all I want to see how will they can overcome the problems .

Ps. I'll be waiting for your return ! love you author san !
Guest chapter 14 . 2/19/2016
I really hope you choose to continue this story. I Love It!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/13/2016
I hope you choose to finish this story even though it has been 4 years since your last update. It is very enjoyable to read. I look forward to reading a new chapter if you ever decide to update. Thank you for such a wonderful story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2015
She had a child when she was thirteen?
cicatricum chapter 14 . 7/20/2015
This story is truly amazing. It seems it won't be continuing, which is disappointing, but to each their own.

You're a brilliant writer. I've read all your stories, and I really love em. Thanks for sharing the magnificent works of your imagination :)

Also, your profile has helped me a lot. I read it whenever I'm insecure about my writing.

-too lazy to login .
Oh My Glob chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
ummm... I need you to update, please and thank you lol
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
SasuHina!
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
Guest chapter 14 . 2/28/2015
First off the last time u updated was in 2011:(...and for such a well written story that'll is very sad.

Now I have a few concerns of my own...what is going on with the Hyugas now that Neji knows that she is alive and have a child? Did Neji inform his uncle? And, most importantly why have u not mentioned anything about Itachi or the Akatsuki? I mean it seems that Konan and Sasoari are up to something but why have u not mentioned Itachi? And, it's quiet clear that Sasuke don't trust Konan. Have Itachi met his nephew yet? And, what exactly are they up to? Are they planning on kidnapping Hinata son? How will Hiashi react when he finds out that she have a child?

With all that's gone down what is Sasuke views with his predicament? Because, it seems tome that Sasuke have some kind of feelings for Hinata but he himself is not sure. I also believe that he will start coming around with his son...he realized that he have a lot of growing up to do and wether he likes it or not his son is not going anywhere especially if Tsunade have any saying in it.

There are a lot of things that u need to clear up and mention in this story...and it is such a good story I'd hate to see this particular story sit here collecting dust