Reviews for The Little Things in Life
Senpai-sama1 chapter 14 . 3/7
I'm focusing on Sasuina's stories, and I happened to find your story. I am delighted with its depth, humanity and emotionality. The character of Ryouichi wrote you awesome. I have been very moved to tears many times. I hope you find the time and you will continue :-)
muzicaldove chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
please please come back and update this story... I would like a mix of fluff and drama.
Turnip chapter 1 . 12/18/2017
Loved this fanfic, and for the guest who said Sasuke took responsibilities for Sarada and how you portrayed him as a dough bag. Well lemme tell ya, the guy is a 18 year old orphan. What did you expect, he recently discovered he had a child, at 13. I would be shocked and even be a little in denial. At least he started trying.
pro-uchiha chapter 14 . 12/9/2017
i remember reading this story and crying my fucking eyes out omg i also wanted to beat the living shit out of sasuke. his aloof character usually dont get to me in other fics, but in this i wanted to strangle him. youve shown a truly realistic side of his character which is completely saddening. ive read your other works and youre a great writer :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/2/2017
Finish this story please
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2017
This is nothing short of an amazing story... I have to say I'm surprised, and disappointed, that you stopped writing such a wonderful fanfic which I'm sure would've made over a thousand reviews had it continued. I'm reading your other fanfic, "Forbidden Fruit," and I loved it so much that I had to come back and check out other stories you've authored. This one caught me by surprise because it's so captivating. I would've liked it if you had taken a darker turn; furthered the Akatsuki storyline and looped Itachi into it especially now that we know what happens to him in the canon universe. I hope that one day you come back to it and finish this project. You'd make all your readers really happy. On a side note, ignore the haters. They obviously would like nothing better than to discourage and bring you down. Let them drown in their big puddle of green goo.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2017
Update pleaseeeee
neashia92 chapter 14 . 8/26/2017
update please
Guest chapter 14 . 7/12/2017
Update?... please.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/11/2017
First time I'm happy that an author stopped continuing the story as truly it's pathetic. You portrayed Hinata as such a weak girl and wow atleast in true Naruto, Sasuke took responsibility for Sarada so you also show Sasuke as a big douchbag.
shikara chapter 14 . 11/30/2016
Kindly update ASAP
Seirenn chapter 14 . 10/3/2016
Bonsoir

Ne commettez pas le crime d'arrêter cette histoire, le moment le plus intéressant.

J'ai adoré! C'est ce genre d'histoire que je recherche depuis un bon moment, une bonne SasuHina avec un enfant!

J'aime vraiment beaucoup!

Je souhaite vraiment avoir l'occasion de lire la suite.

Merci encore

~ Sei
BlazingShana21 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Okay I'm reading this in 2016 and hoping that the author will continue .
This is such a great story that my tears are falling in every chapters.
I love the concept of Sasuke being a jerked and Hinata being a good mother to her child.
I hope to see Sasuke falling in love to Hinata.
and most of all I want to see how will they can overcome the problems .

Ps. I'll be waiting for your return ! love you author san !
Guest chapter 14 . 2/19/2016
I really hope you choose to continue this story. I Love It!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/13/2016
I hope you choose to finish this story even though it has been 4 years since your last update. It is very enjoyable to read. I look forward to reading a new chapter if you ever decide to update. Thank you for such a wonderful story :)