Reviews for Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Missingwings chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
That's a disturbing image. Orochimaru and Sasori... in mini-skirts. *Shudders* Poor Itachi... no wonder he hates Orochimaru.
riptocs chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Mission. Just blame it on the mission.
Tsukiyomi-Komorebi chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Hahahaha! Well, Itachi did pass the test. I would have deactivated the Sharingan right after glancing at Sasori. I bet he looked funny while Orochimaru just looked plain gross. I don't think I want to know what happened lol good thing you didn't wrote it. I wouldent actually

want to write that. I ca soo picture Kakuzu's face! This fic was hilarious!
wouldnt you like to know chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I remember when i forced my next door nieghbor into a dress hes 5 year older than me
ckret2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I'm beginning to get the impression that you are one horribly underrated author, because this is hilarious.

And yes, I am wondering how Sasori and Orochimaru got themselves into such an "interesting" situation. I suppose I'll just have to keep wondering. Though really, it's probably funnier not to know.

Beyond the obvious hilarity of the situation itself, I like all the great little details. Kakuzu's comment about "paying to heat the countryside" is dead-on to how he really acts; not even cross-dressing missing-nin are more important than money. I like Itachi's little background presence as well. Not many people stop to consider that there can be some downsides to the Sharingan.