Reviews for Gardening
Aerisuke chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
OMG I loved it. It was so cute!
Nikerdoodle chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aww that was really cute:)
spirithamburger chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Gads I love this. I love anything you write, as you know, but I especially love this. Aerith/Sasuke is just utter cracky adorable-ness and it makes me melt just reading it.

You write Aerith SO WELL, how sweet and hopeful she is, but how strong and wise at the same time. Like, she always knows what to say to counteract Sasuke's negativity (and make him flustered!). It makes a totally never-thought-of-before pairing completely believable and real.

And that last line was just pure AW but sad at the same time but...yeah. It's awesome. :D
regenerate chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
alfjlakwjeflkj

Aerith was so cute.

And sweet and cuddly.

'HURT HER AND I WILL BREAK YOUR FACE. '

I love Tifa. God I love her. x'D

Anyway, Secret-san, I'm so glad to hear from you again. Manda and I missed you dearly!

Hopefully you are taking care of yourself, hm?
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
ok this has to be the cutest crossover ever!
33 Babeh D chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You know who here.

First: I missed you! _ OMG, how can you say such things! Second: I love love love this fic... it's SO very awesome.

Your characterizations are spot on. I find that Sasuke is a bit difficult to pin down without crossing the line between IC and complete a**, but you did it. Aerith was gentle, but I felt an underlying current of strength beneath that softened exterior. Tifa was amusing, and just that right degree of protectiveness that hints at a deeper affection beneath the surface. Perfection.

The dialogue is sweet and funny and all things squee! Realistic in every way, truly. _ You nailed down even their thought processes flawlessly!

Even the background stands out so beautifully that while reading it seemed like a real place -that I'd still LOVE to visit-... Everything from the near-tense atmosphere at the beginning, to the near tangible breath of fresh air as Sasuke entered the garden. -

I can really go on and on about this fic, but I don't know the word limit. XD Thank you for asking me to beta, I am still honored. Well done! I look forward to more fics from your talented mind and fingertips. _

Laterz, love love you!

~eLuna
sol grand chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That is such a cute Aerisuke fic~!

I don't find your skills rusty at all - it's really like poem, which I really love about your writing!

It's very nice to see you writing again. I just have to add this to my favorites!

-Emi
NOLONGERINUSEtch chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Asides from a few grammatical errors that I saw, overall, this was beautiful, sugar.

Characters were their respectable selves. I found it odd how well Aerith and Sasuke fit together, like flowers and trees-opposite in size and structure, but together they look wonderful, yes?

For being away for a while, you sure do know how to come back with flourish, and with a crack pairing too no less! Teehee.

& as usual, the imagery I find in your pieces leave glittering pictures dancing in my head with a background that is barely there because I can't seem to pull myself away from looking at those characters.

And since I'm typing this up now: You're idea for that Roxas/Kairi oneshot with the Paramore song sounds delicious.

(;
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This story is absolutely adorable! _

I love it to pieces!

Your descriptions are awe inspiring. Like poetry to mine ears... _

I love the delicious mischief and of course the way you portrayed Sasuke was just... Amazing as usual.

This is SO going on my favs.

*~Sir Edward~*
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
O.M.G.

I CANNOT STOP SMILING LIKE AN IDIOT! THIS IS AMAZING!

I'll stop writing in all caps though I want too...xD

Thank you so much for this wonderful piece of fluffy Aerisuke! Gosh! Its amazing! X3! I was smiling the whole time, and omg I love Aerith and her effect on Sasuke LOL he's so funny...well with her he is! :3

And its so cute how you made it to where Aerith is waiting for Sasuke. "Some things are just worth waiting for." AHH! That was such a sweet touch! I got it instantly and I thought it was so cute :3 Come on Sasuke hurry up! XD XD

Well, I love this so much Sam 3 You did an amazing job! you are not rusty at all! I just can't get over how much I love this! I will be reading it again! And I shall tell other fellow Aerisuke's so they may read this masterpiece!

Love you! X3!