Reviews for Too Much
cute! luvd the ending!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Great job!:)
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This story gives me the warm fuzzies. Woohoo! Great job.

From A Fanfiction Angel
lauriexrochelle chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I think this is really good. In some stories, things aren't really realistic but i thought you did a good job, especially the way you captured McGee. I can just imagine him geting all flustered. I was just wondering; is all her bruises gone here? I hope this isn't a one-shot. Please continue with it.
debook210 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I love it! it was too perfect! really liked how mcgee looked before he put his fingers on his keyboard. can't wait to see what you write next!
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was very cute. Quite adorable. I liked the whole, superglue on the keyboard. Hee hee, I love wittle McGee. :) I was actually hoping for something like a kiss or something, but then the ending line just made my stomach do little flip flops. :) That was really really really really really really sweet. :D :D Tony Tony Tony. *sigh* Tony is the bestest. Yes, I said the bestest. Because he is. He really is. The BESTEST! And Ziva is the perfectest. Yeah, I said it too. The best part of this was... "He missed his ninja." AWH, totally his ninja. Gah, I really do love this. *sigh* That was perfect at 7:52 in the morning. Just perfect.

Thank you. :D
zatl chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
AW! this was so sweet.

that last line made me smile :)

I loved this
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
how wonderful! :D :D :D oh, the smiles. i don't know if ziva will greet tony like this on teh show but i'm hoping a hesitant smile will follow! i love the details of this... tony coming in so early on the monday, the paperwork details, mcgee's superglue flashback hehe.

love it. great work!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, I loved this little story.

It just made me smile.

So gentle and loving...
cyn23 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
hey, great one shot, i like it