Reviews for 50 Words Challenge: Artler
Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
*sob sob*

YOU MONSTER!
*sniff* I just.. Why Butler, why him?! Poor Arty, they DID have a lot more years. This was beautiful. Thank you.
MissfitThunder chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I'm favoriting you because of this. It was sad but, it was just good. Like sad but a good read like Allegiant.
ILiveBetweenTheLines chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
apart from the ones after 41, i wish they had oneshots, the drabbles are not enough.
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
My fav was star

Haha watchin super bowl- and a sad commercial came in while i was reading this- i cant stop crying
Dreaming Maya chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is SAAD! ... But strangely happy. And rather awesome.
AnihyrMoonstar chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
There is not enough Butler/Artemis in this world...but this makes up for it just a little bit. So many of them are so sweet, but I especially love concentration, contrast, home, reach, confusion, silence, and curious... Ok, so maybe that's quite a few and the others are good too, but really. Nice job. :)

I think my favorite has to be 'home'...that one really struck a cord.
TheWorldSmith chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
'F' you. 'F' you for making Artemis gay with Butler. Just...'F' you!
ThomasMoore chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
are you saying artemis is gay? or are you just finally killing butler, since eoin colfer doesn't have the guts to.
ButlerXArtemis chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This is so beautiful and sad. I must fave this!
Steinbock chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very poetic. And...sad. You have perfectly managed to capture each facet of their relationship, including Butler's dead. I loved it.
BlackWidowPretty chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
*gapes* OH...My...God... I am utterly speechless. That has got to be the best Artler story I have ever read. I've read it twice in the last six minutes and again out loud with a dramatic movie voice. (Eh. It's what I do) You went for realistic romance, and you got it, and more. Yet another masterpiece from the queen. *bows*