Reviews for A Twinkly Bright Future
Splash123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Haha, sweet. I love James and Lily :)
Lia06 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hysterical and fabulous!
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
adorable! james reminded me of harry... just more laid back! great job!
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I love plagued!Lily lol.

And that's pretty much how I'm feeling about leaving college, which is still far far away. Good to see you keeping James in character though :D
DanceDiva chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
That was very good. And so relateable! Especially for people who are going out into the 'real world' very soon, myself included. It's nice to have your insecurities and worries acted out by characters instead of having to deal with them yourself. So kudos to you on portraying the situation so well. And I really loved the ending. It added that humor that really lightened up the entire fic. Great choice! The entire thing was wonderful. Keep it up!
piratesswriter chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was adorable. With senior year starting in a few weeks, I'm in Lily's position, too. My father is convinced I'm going to law school. I'm less convinced. Anyway... this was very cute. I totally sympathized with Lily, and James until the very end. Still, I think that ending worked with the character you've developed for him over the years. One typo: hummingbird is one word, not two. Other than that, great job.

Oh, and Turkey? You were missed. So welcome back. :-)
fattoad chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Really cute! xD
LCH8292 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Hahah! James is so tricky! I love it! I was sort of thinking it didn't seem likely that James was going through the exact same situation as Lily because well... James isn't quite like Lily. I'm really happy you wrote something new by the way. Not that you're not allowed to have a life but for a while you had something new all the time. and then... nothing... lol. Congrats on graduating yourself though. _
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
that was so cute!
Lorelai the Coffee Slayer chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
That was fantastic! Just as always.

It was great to get a story from you again!

I still have one year left until I graduate, but Lily's thoughts basically mimicked my own.

It was fantastic! XD
Fluffs-o-Plenty chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aww! What a sweet story! I really like it! It's not your best work but better then anything I've written! (And have refused to put up).