Reviews for Furry Guests
teshichan chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Fluff fluffy goodness. :) i squeal in delight! I might've read too much into it but i think Rukia was referring to another Strawberry too when she was saying something about not being able to 'keep' it. ;)
dethangelx chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This one made me go.. "How cute!" Haha. I bet after Rukia said that stuff about Strawberry being much better off in another home since she's not gonna be able to take care of him.. had Ichigo thinking how alike his situation is with the cat's! Just thinking about Rukia 'abandoning' his cat likeness must have disturbed him to the point of insisting for the cat to stay.. haha. So cute, indeed. -
leedakay chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
aw aw aw awwww! this is so sweet. i loved the whole thing! the way you described the kitten was priceless because believe it or not; i could totally imagine Ichigo as a furry little critter. this was so fluffy.

and aw, Strawberry's such a cute name! pfft. so now there're two IChigos in the house. haha. this was so cute. i love this and good job. :D
MarzGoddessOfWar chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
That was very cute, I liked it. Good job, :D
BitterSweetNitemare chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I LOVED THIS FIC!I WAS ADORABLE!3
graesun chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Suddle, yet sweet. I love it. :)
Mikaoru chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
oh myy *dies of cuteness*

I really enjoyed the fic. You never dessapoint me when writing fanfiction :D
Hatake Tsughi chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw so sweet! Great 1-shot
Jeni.G chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
It was beautiful! I particularly loved the part where she says why she can't keep the kitty, 'cause, to me, it was like a metaphore of why she thinks the can't be with Ichigo. I loved it.
nyanyantama chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
awawawaww *cuteness overload*

Ichigo is so sweet taking care of strawberry for his dear Rukia-chan (and poor kon XDD)

awesome taichou 33
01010101010101000000000 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
...It's love!3

I really did gush plently of times.