Reviews for It Was a Possible Scenario
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is really one good fic. I just think that there are so many Japanese phrases. It's off-putting reading an English fic with too many of those. The continuity is quite ruined coz I have to ask what those words/ phrases meant.
Anime Freak456 chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
I loved this! so cute! i love this couple! you did a great job in capturing what coulb happen to a shinobi
Fairy Of Anime chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
I love it! Pleases pleases write more soon!
NoxWillow chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
That was sweet, you could have totally made it a tragedy but the ending was perfect! thnk you!
RAIN 10 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
i love IT
CherryBlossomxx chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
Thank you so much for writing this! I hate that no one writes kiba/sakura stories! Great story.
BBleached chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Really cute one for only being 3 chapters! I love it!
Sashia Uchiha chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
OMGOODNESS! THAT WAS SO ADORABLE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
minniemousemom chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Yeah great one !
mwto chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
How sweet. You could probably make a story about the characters children.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
... *deep breath* AW! SO CUTE!
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
*Sniffle* Too cute! I loved everything about it and I'm sad to see it go. Thankfully, my fiction craze has been fed with this piece! Sakura referring to Ino as her frenemy made me laugh! I can't wait for more of your work!

Sand-Jounin-Temari
GoonieLove chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
That was damn cute!:)
mwto chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
I have a feeling Tsume is going to pick up an engagement ring from home. XP
Sand-Jounin-Temari chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
I can't believe I missed this in my list of alerts! I love where this is going. This may sound strange because I know Shino isn't the most important character in this story but his reaction to the news that Kiba was going to be OK was one of my favourites! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Please update soon!