Reviews for Something to Believe
shmaty chapter 23 . 11/19/2012
Really hope you finish this story!
Tisha24 chapter 23 . 7/9/2012
Have to say I found this story today and love it! Please tell me it isn't abandoned.
Kynicole chapter 23 . 11/27/2011
I really like your story. O hope you continue
ciaranoelle chapter 22 . 8/14/2011
I love your two FNL- Tulie stories! Awesome job with them.

I like the prospect of Tim getting a second chance with a girl and a future! Amazing story- Update ASAP Please!

great writing, Need more hahaa.
Synyster24 chapter 23 . 4/2/2011
Interesting
ciaranoelle chapter 23 . 3/27/2011
You're doing an awesome job so far! To be honest you don't really have to write more chapters, just an Epilogue!

Love this. Pretty great, Update ASAP please!
DaniD32 chapter 23 . 7/24/2010
Just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed what you have written so far..and I hope you do come back to this story and finish it one day. I've never been a watcher of FNL until recently when I began watching the dvd's on on my instant NETFLIX starting with season one. WOW..I'm hooked. From the pilot on..just a great show.

I understand what you mean about it being hard with nothing to draw on with this pairing. I actually am scratching my head about why the writers of FNL haven't paid attention to what the fans obviously want. That is a Tim and Julie pairing. Instead they keep him moving in a direction that puts him as far from her as they can get him. Why I wonder?

Let's see..The latest love interest that I am up to par on is that Becky girl. I don't understand..There is absoloutely NO chemistry! Lyla? I'm bored with her. Though I think she's a sweet character. It's just not what we want to see! lol I think we should all write in and complain. OK..off my soap box now.

Great story :)
GoodniteGirl23 chapter 23 . 6/2/2010
Since I just found this story and fell in love with it I felt the need to review and hope that maybe it could be a catalyst for you to consider picking it back up again. You've done a really great job with the characters and the story has really developed so nicely (I too prefer the slow burn method). And while Tim and Julie finally doing the deed has taken some of the edge off I can't help but feel there's a happy ending out there waiting for these two and I'd love to read it! This plea is motivated entirely by selfishness but I'm sure I can't be the only one that feels this way. Please, come back to us and give us our happily ever after!
Miss Meggie chapter 23 . 2/11/2010
its ok I completely understand I got pulled into SOA and kinda lost steam on ATBB but I'm finally getting my mojo back despite being emotionally gutted by this seasons finale!
elle chapter 16 . 1/8/2010
ah high schoolers. one kiss and it's all "so what does that make us?"

love the story )
elle chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
i really like your story so far - especially the dialog. you've got julie's style of speaking down pat. the only one tiny small thing i'm confused about is why the lions keep winning. there are many episodes of season 4 that i haven't seen, though, so maybe that actually happens. if not, i find their wins unlikely.

anyway, that's totally not the point. the point is i think you're doing a great job and i'm excited to read more.
cherish15 chapter 22 . 12/31/2009
Great story so far. I just spent the last hour reading all of it. You asked for ideas I would like to see how coach would react if he knew that Tim and Julie had sex. That would be a very interesting chapter.

Cherish15
Alece chapter 22 . 11/11/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! I can't wait for you to continue :)
sn4leah chapter 22 . 11/1/2009
I love this story! Keep up the good work. Before you end this story... could you write an epilogue or a couple chapters of 5-10 years into the future? No pressure, though.
FanFicGirl4Ever chapter 22 . 10/23/2009
BEAUTIFUL!

BEST TULIE FIC IVE READ SO FAR!

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANNTT JOB!