Reviews for Something to Believe
Catherine90 chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
Bringing him home for thanksgiving, they're doing Couple things and they aren't even together...
lulubell76 chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
ah the end was just to cute! cant wait for more
amanda.hearts33 chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
i love this story! so happy that julie isn't grounded anymore. so happy that julie's feelings are starting to progress to more than friendly ; ) can't wait to see what happens when the exes invade dillon!
Camned chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
I LOVE this story! Seriously, I look forward to every single update. So thank you for being so awesomely good.
Nichole33 chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
Glad that Julie's out of 'Taylor Jail' and can once again start spending time with Tim :D Matt and Lyla coming home should be interesting, and I love the idea of Tim with the Taylor's at Thanksgiving! Keep up the great work :D
Miss Meggie chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
its just thanksgiving julie not marriage! chill girl!
aragornsgirll chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
This story is awesome!

I can't wait for more Tim and Julie stuff!
Fleur27 chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
I loved this line:

“I believe you sweetheart, I just wasn’t aware that friends sat that close during movies is all,”

And yes, Julie, of course men and women can be friends. In general. But can women just be friends with Tim Riggins? Uh, not so much.
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
oh! oh the wonders of girl stuff!

keeps the boys at bay!

UPDATE!
ChArMzGrApPlE chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
Amazing. I really love how you have toned down Tim's old ways. This is really good. Please update soon!
Nichole33 chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
"And, if the content look on Tim’s face last night as Julie curled into his side was any indication, she wasn’t the only one" - Love that last line! Another great chapter...and I agree with the wonderful Tami Taylor - I think Julie's feelings are beginning to be a little more than friendly toward Tim :D Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
amanda.hearts33 chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
great chapter! i'm really glad that julie fessed up to tami and told her she hasn't been hanging out with lois. love that tami obviously can see what's going to happen, on both tim and julie's end! i wouldn't mind cuddling up with tim : ) i can't wait to see what you in store next!
Miss Meggie chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
aparrently Julie hasn't seen when harry met sally... lol. I love that she's fighting falling for him so valliantly but its a she'll lose...
Fleur27 chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Yeah - I see what you mean about there not being a good breaking point. That's okay - an interesting long chapter every once in a while is a good thing. I hope for Tim's sake that the prying eyes belong to Mrs. Coach.
Miss Meggie chapter 9 . 7/21/2009