Reviews for Something to Believe
Fleur27 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
I think your pace is good, for exactly the reasons you list in your note at the end. I also love the short chapters and the frequent updates. :)
ChaiGrl chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
I just discovered your story and loved every word of it. I really thought I could have been watching an episode of the show. You did a great job of capturing the characters essence. Especially Tim's and Billy's relationship. Thanks for giving me something to read while at work. Until your next update, take care and Happy Writing!
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
wot! :)

lerve it dahling.

update!
cenababy chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I loved the beginning of this story I really hope you write more. It was really great...

ciao-Mel
thenerddess chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Great story, lots of possibilities! Can't wait for more!
amanda.hearts33 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
hahahah i forgot about the longhorn that they bought! i'm really interested to see where you're headed with this, i love the idea of tulie season 4. like you said in your message, PLEASE FNL WRITERS CAN YOU STUMBLE UPON THIS!

looking forward to updates on both of your stories! you haven't abandoned "from west texas" right?
Catherine90 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Im glad you started this one, I like it so far. Hope you update again soon
Fleur27 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Really enjoying it. I find it hard to write Tim some times, since he's so laconic, but you do a great job.
Nichole33 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Love the quick update, as well as the Tim and Julie interaction in this chapter. Very well written and in character! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Miss Meggie chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
Cool start
KB chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I like the idea of your stoyr, but I have to point out it isnt the East Dillon Lions. First of all Dillon is so small its just the Dillon High School and secondly the mascot is the Panther not the lion. Thats why the always slap the paw print with a 'P' on its before every game. 'P' Panther.
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
oh. im stoked!

UPDATE DEAREST!
Nichole33 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Great so far! You know there's no such thing as too much Tulie :D Looking forward to seeing where you go with this!
amanda.hearts33 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
great idea! obviously i'm hoping for some tulie action on fnl season 4 but who knows, so i'm so glad you came out with this story. can't wait to see what happens at riggins' riggs!
Miss Meggie chapter 1 . 7/9/2009