Reviews for Something to Believe
elle chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
i really like your story so far - especially the dialog. you've got julie's style of speaking down pat. the only one tiny small thing i'm confused about is why the lions keep winning. there are many episodes of season 4 that i haven't seen, though, so maybe that actually happens. if not, i find their wins unlikely.

anyway, that's totally not the point. the point is i think you're doing a great job and i'm excited to read more.
cherish15 chapter 22 . 12/31/2009
Great story so far. I just spent the last hour reading all of it. You asked for ideas I would like to see how coach would react if he knew that Tim and Julie had sex. That would be a very interesting chapter.

Cherish15
Alece chapter 22 . 11/11/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story! I can't wait for you to continue :)
sn4leah chapter 22 . 11/1/2009
I love this story! Keep up the good work. Before you end this story... could you write an epilogue or a couple chapters of 5-10 years into the future? No pressure, though.
FanFicGirl4Ever chapter 22 . 10/23/2009
BEAUTIFUL!

BEST TULIE FIC IVE READ SO FAR!

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANNTT JOB!
fleabag1985 chapter 22 . 10/22/2009
This was a great update. I was so glad to see the alert in my mailbox. I can't wait for more!

A couple things I like to hope for in this fic: Lyla and Matt's reactions to Julie and Tim. Maybe over spring break or something. I also hope they get into the same school and we get to see some of their life there. And lastly I hope for a happy ending (after many more chapters!).
Kiwiflea chapter 22 . 10/21/2009
Oh! I love this! Keep up the great work!
LaBelleFleur chapter 22 . 10/21/2009
Thanks for another great chapter! You have an amazing writing style!
heavenly-vixen chapter 22 . 10/21/2009
Thank you so much for updating this wonderful fic. I love it, and I always look forward to that little alert email in my inbox telling me there's more to read.

I loved this chapter. I loved the admission of love between them. I loved Tim wanting and really trying to have a future with Julie, while at the same time being mindful of her wishes, her wants, her dreams - him wanting her to have everything she's ever wanted. That showed the true depth of his love for Julie. I loved Julie wanting the same for Tim and being willing to bend on certain aspects of her wishes to accomodate a future with him - bend not break. That's just perfect. You're whole take on this is perfect. I loved their first time, it was sweet and romantic, hot and passionate, and not at all awkward. It was perfect. I loved this chapter.

I can't wait for more, I can't wait for Tim to get into the same college as Julie. I can't wait for them to start their lives together truly, and I can't wait for happily ever after. I'm a big believer in offering happily ever after, and I hope that Julie and Tim get theirs in this fic.

Thanks for another great chapter. I'm going to stop rambling now.
amanda.hearts33 chapter 22 . 10/21/2009
so glad you updated, i didn't think you'd abandon this one! amazing chapter, i really love the emotion between these two, you write it so vividly. i like how they both realize they want to be together in the future and are making it work. can't wait to see what's next!

hope all is going well with school, i totally know the feeling of being swamped!
jacqueezy chapter 22 . 10/21/2009
really loved the chatper. it would be interesting to follow them to UT and see how it goes. one story line that might be interesting is if they get htere and julie is the one that struggles and tim excels. everybody just expects julie to be great at the college thing because she is so smart in HS but she could get there and just not fit in or something. tim being on the football team and nobody expecting much from him would kind of be able to just barely pass and everybody will think hes great. lol just an idea
Anamia 1 chapter 22 . 10/20/2009
Don't worry. It was worth the wait.
Nichole33 chapter 22 . 10/20/2009
I was so excited to see an update! And I totally feel you on the busy thing - it seems like everyone's lives are way too busy nowadays :D Everything about his chapter was perfect! I loved Tim's worry in the beginning of the chapter, and I loved Julie realizing that she loved him. And their first time was sweet and perfect! This is still one of my favorite stories - keep it up and update whenever you get a chance :D
sunshine37 chapter 22 . 10/20/2009
Excellent chapter.

Tim's momentary hesitation regarding Julie choosing college based on him was understandable. I like that she was actively choosing to be with him, not like Lyla initially agreeing to go to San Antonio State because the money wasn't there for Vanderbilt.

Great job.
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 22 . 10/20/2009
it's a good thing i love you, or i would be very upset that you hadn't updated sooner.

but my dear, you're rockin it! i shall PM with ideas/suggestions?

UPDATE.