Reviews for Something to Believe
fleabag1985 chapter 21 . 10/5/2009
I absolutely love this story. It's been such a slow build up to them being together, and it is very believable and perfect. I can't wait for the next update. :)
sunshine37 chapter 21 . 9/17/2009
Excellent chapter.

I'm really loving this story.
tooley chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
Great story. Keep up the good work.
eXsTorDiNaRiLy InViSiBlE chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
my darling, i have been so lost without your story! :)

i do hope you update quicker. cuz i cant get enuff of good ole Tulie.

timothy riggins needs to get to school. lol

LaBelleFleur chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
Great chapter! Looking forward to the next...soon!
Miss Meggie chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
love this as always!
lulubell76 chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
yeah you are back.. Love how they seem to understand each others needs.. Reading is making healing from surgery seem to go faster.. so more please!
Nichole33 chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
Yay! An update :D Loved Coach helping Tim out in this chapter, as well as 'Taylor Tuesdays'. Keep up the good work!
ANGSCOTTPRTCNET.COM chapter 21 . 9/16/2009

amanda.hearts33 chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
yay an update! great to see tim back on the field, i hope that coach can work some of his magic again and get tim into college. can't wait for more, hope school is going well!
Anamia 1 chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
"Even if you're angry at me for not updating, leave me reviews and I might be persuaded to being quicker next time!"

That's called blackmail...and it works. I want to see them growing old together.
jacqueezy chapter 21 . 9/15/2009
greatchapter i loved it i think that you captured julie in this hcapter really well
heavenly-vixen chapter 21 . 9/15/2009
.God. I'm so glad you updated. I've been dying for a new chapter. Can't wait for more. Go Tulie!
InLoveWithEC chapter 21 . 9/15/2009
I'm all for leaving reviews for good chapters, and I did like this one, although it wasn't very long or detailed at all, so thanks for the update. But I really don't like being told to leave a review in order for a quick update. Your story is good, one of the few Tulie fics that's actually being worked on and not dropped... but like it or not, I don't read and definitely won't review again, if I'm given an ultimatum. I understand wanting reviews, needing to be reassured your story is good, but it's rude to demand them from your readers.
vikaluvsmish chapter 21 . 9/15/2009
aww hunny we can never be upset with ya. loved the update.. taylor tuesday.. m sounds interesting. i def see tim and julie sticking it out,, even if it meant long distance.. but gud chapt. update when u get chance.. i know life gets busy.

226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »