Reviews for Something to Believe
heavenly-vixen chapter 20 . 9/4/2009
Ok, so you have to update this. I've read the entire fic in one afternoon and i'm begging you for more. Please. Please. More. More. More. ]
Mandee chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
Awesome chapter!
thenerddess chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
Great chapter! I love me some Tulie cuteness, if I was Julie I wouldn't have gotten off him either! Though if I was Julie, my lips would be permanently attached to Tim's! I wish! :D Again great chapter, I love the possibility of Tim going to college, can't wait for more!
Anamia 1 chapter 20 . 8/24/2009
Of course he could handle it. He's Tim Riggins! And Julie is such a motivator. And he is goin' to play for Dallas Cowboys, we all know that.
jacqueezy chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
love the this idea keep up the good work
amanda.hearts33 chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
cute chapter! love that you've brought in the idea of tim pursuing college. i'll take a filler chapter any day. good luck with school this semester!
Nichole33 chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
Yay! I was very glad to seen an update :D This chapter was so sweet and well-written. And I love how you threw in the bit there at the end hinting at Tim possibly going back to school. I'm interested to see what happens next with that! Good luck with your classes, and update when you can :D
Miss Meggie chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
nice
aragornsgirll chapter 20 . 8/23/2009
aw! This chapter was so cute!

I love Tim and Julie are soo cute!

I really hope that Tim can go back to college
domiliefan chapter 19 . 8/19/2009
This is a really awesome fic! I'm loving every chapter more and more and I really hope you update soon, because I'm dieing to know what happens now since their relationship is just starting. Great job!
Target Zero chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
Your Tim is adorable and he and Julie really make a cute pair after all. You're winning me over with each chapter. _ Beau travail et excellente composition!
Target Zero chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
I think you did a wonderfull job with their exes. Oh Lyla, will you ever grow up? Guess not. Good job! _
Target Zero chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
I like where you're going with this, it's a good direction. I like how Tim and Julie have gotten to be cute friends. Once again, awsome job! I just want to keep hitting the next button. _
Miss Meggie chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
loved it
Target Zero chapter 10 . 8/18/2009
The unavoidable mother-daughter chat about Tim Riggins... I wonder how many mother in Dillon had to go through that one. I really think you do a good job capturing Tami and Eric. Great job! _
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »