Reviews for Who is this strange man?
TarunaRei chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
ah, I just finished playing Yume Nikki and was surprised that there was any fanfictions at all-much less of our favorite man, Matsuda!

Though, it was a little bit confusing-the first chapter-it was still immensly cute and sad! ;-;

of course, the ending was just...strangly fitting, especially for yume nikki
apollo-gize chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
It's very exciting to me that you submitted this story on my birthday and it involves Seccom Masada and Madotsuki.

At first I was surprised and confused as to how Mado managed to kill Masada when the "knife" was broken, but goodness gracious, you pulled it off very well.

A dream inside a dream? Amazing.

The end was so sad... I would have never fathomed Masada accidentally killing Madotsuki by accident.

Ironic that it was a flute too.

Loved Yume Nikki, and your story. 3
Wind Crystal chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
This was in incredibly deep story. Very detailed and intuned into the characters emotions, I loved it!
dreamer789 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Wow, this is a wonderful fic that I can't believe no one reviewed!

Well this is new and Yume Nikki isn't that famous but I gotta hand it to you. Your description was very vivid but unfortunately and as you know, Yume Nikki is about a girl that's dreaming and as great and wonderful vivid detail is, it does not go right with a dream and it was all logic...too logic almost with the thing of her remembering all of that but I may be wrong.

Since dreams when speaking logically, are just images of the day and emotions that we had experienced in a day and if we expect of something in the dream, it happens because it's our imagination that we're controlling in a way.

But Nikki here seems to remember everything in her dream surrounding that it's not like that but maybe your dreams are that way so I can't say that it's wrong. But great job! Finally a Yume Nikki fanfic, and I thought that it would be impossible.