Reviews for The Demon of Konoha Castle: The Crystal lantern
St3rfire- serafina chapter 5 . 5/29/2015
Good story update soon.
Naruto4Sakura chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
OMG! How could I forget about this story and how good it was! This story is just purely amazing. Please don't discontinue this story. I want to see how Naruto and Sakura finally meet. Judging by the last update it's been years, but when I first discovered it a year ago I thought You'd updated it again by now. However, from the looks of things this story is experiencing a long Hiatus. I hope you come back to this story in the near future KsNandS. This story that you have made is just too extraordinary to leave in the dust.
Demonicgirl111 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
HEY HEY HEY! Hello! Anyone home? I need to know how this all works out! Don't you dare bail on me or this story or else I will go demonic on you! 'Growls Evilly' keep writing it! Love all your other stories!
Haruka D. Strawberry chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Finally I found your fiction! (Your pen name a little bit hard for me to search heheh)
When will you updating it? I'ts really good! I love it!
Update it please! Onegai! m(_)m
Umbreon135 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Please tell me you're going to continue this story! It's great so far and I want naruto and sakura to meet already!im in love with your stories right now! Continue the story please!
Akila E. Ferrari chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
KAWAII! i love this story! can you please update soon? *chibby eyes*
zero the wolf chapter 5 . 2/6/2013
D'aww i love this story! Please update soon!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
KAWAII!...That little fox-kit is too cute:)
Angelmana chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
wow that was awsome... later for now

angel
Walking Dreamer chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
i LOVE it! it's so intresting! update soon plz! i can't wait for Naruto to meet Sakura! what is he going to say?
pvamangafan100 chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Please update! Its awesome... :)
Kisamegirl1134 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
i cant wait 2 c wat happens next. The story is really funny. narusaku 4eva
Renee werewolf chapter 5 . 5/5/2011
please continue!
Devil'sLittlePrincess16 chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
holy crap that was good! its got me hanggin on the edge of my seat in curiousity! hopping another chapter will be up soon
Emmizu chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
please update soon :) i cant wait til Naruto meets Sakura!