Reviews for Serendipity
momo67 chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Please please please continue! I love your story!
temari4689 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
when i initially saw shikamaru enter this story, i was confused as to how a hidanxtemari story would go down with shikamaru in it. but you've pulled it off very well. the setting works with the structure and flow of the story, nicely done!
temari4689 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
im sad it looks like there wil be now end to this story. it was loaded with potential emotionally, sexually, plot wise. your characters were very well developed and I would've loved to see a finishing touch to this story. oh well, nice work anyways
GalanthaDreams chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Oy vey...I wonder what will happen.
luna chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
Hiya! This story is so...so...addicting to read..? No...something else that I cant remember the name to..
Anyway, it is sooo fucking good! I hate Mia, or whatever the fuck shes called. Deidara and Hidan are hilarouse, and I'm happy I decided to look up this pairing.
Anyway, can you please write another chapter soon, please?
Spaceguy Lewis chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. So sad... No more temhida yumness! Wahhh!
lunaofthebloodysand chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
SASUKE IS A FUCKING BASTARD!...in other news, DEIDARA! OH HELL YES! HIDAN AND DEIDARABAD ASS TIME! THEN ADD TEMARI MAKES IT EVEN FUCKING BETTER! YOUR STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME! FUCKKKKK, I'M FUCKING JEALOUS OF IT!...i'll just have to punch a wall while reading it our something, oh yeah, can sasuke get hit be a car pretty please? our can deidara blow him up on 'accident?'
lunaofthebloodysand chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
i could almost slap the ass hidan when he said that, a few solid ass punches our so, but when he apologized i couldn't help but burst out laughing, i'm just weird like that, since when ever i get in a fight i do just about what temari does, the angry part of temari, not the one where she cries, and i never get an fucking apology..but then again, who would give me one? lolz, awesome story,great so far, fucking insanely jealous yours sounds more realistic than mine, and whats more to fucking say?
lunaofthebloodysand chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
huh? huuuuuuh? temari fucking cheated? yeah right, i won't believe it, i bet its all a lie from that foul, slutty ass mia women, i hope she fals in to a fiery pit and burns. oh yeah, happy hidan finally came in, its fucking awesome, keep it up -
lunaofthebloodysand chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
HELL YEAH! RUN TEMARI!

awesome fucking chapter, it kicks ass! oh yeah, and what the fuck did Temari do? I have a weird ass feeling it all points to the bitch mia, am i right? i must be, the slut should die some time soon...if you do want her to die, i can send you an interesting plan for it...hehe, anyway, fucking awesome, love it, now im gonna shut the hell up and read on!
lunaofthebloodysand chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Holy fucking shit...I hate sasuke now...

anyway

i really fucking love your story! 10 points!and since i have such a short fucking attention span, im gonna cut the my review, and read the next chapter...one question...who stuck a stick up in sasukes ass? -
FanficMonster101 chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Nyeh. I love it. You're right, Hidan and Deidara's "conversations" are rather amusing. You did a great job with keeping Temari in character, but vulnerable at the same time.

Update soon!
lunaofthebloodysand chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
hurry..and...finish..the..next..chapter! i practically got ripped to shreds by my friend when she read it because it wasn't finished!

...plus i want to see what happens next, -
Oohzing chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Omg I love it

In all honesty I can't think of anything I don't like about this story. It is great. (:

I hope you continue it and update soon, because I love HidanxTemari fanfics and it is hard to find a good one, since they aren't that popular.

You are doing a good job on it. xD
Grimm Disease chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Your writing a good story, and I hope that you'll update again soon.