Reviews for Finding our way back
redorchid23 chapter 12 . 9/6/2014
update please!
cccccCc chapter 12 . 9/14/2010
oh snap what is she going to chose?
Paulacowell chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
I love the story it is great
aracely6 chapter 12 . 2/3/2010
great chapter please update soon
xBonesnCsiMiamifan419x chapter 12 . 1/28/2010
Hey! I really love this. Oh no, I really hope Brennan doesn't go, because she'll have to leave Parker and Booth. Or, Booth will have to leave Parker! I hope she stays! Really enjoyed it, great job!

Can't wait for the next one! :D
divine529 chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
Great chapter! I loved it! You need to get rid of Perotta NOW! She is so evil! Please let Brennan stay and not go to Egypt! That would just be cruel! Please update soon and I can't wait for more!
christy chapter 11 . 1/14/2010
good work update please
Wintersky17 chapter 11 . 12/31/2009
I love this, update soon!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 11 . 11/4/2009
I hate Perotta so bad, and if you think I don't check out a story of mine called "Perotta's So Dead." They just need to kill her and get rid of her in a way that no one will ever find the body. You know they can.

Nyre
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Oh Perotta is evil! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update ASAP!
sweet psychologist chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Whatever Perotta has planned, please make sure it doesn't hurt Booth and Bren's relationship! (I really like this story and look forward to your updates.)
divine529 chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next one. What is Perotta going to do now! Please don't make it too horrible. Keep up the great work...
piper chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Perotta should keep unsucessesful problems for Booth and Brennan. As for Sully, Brennan shouldn't feel anything for him, but he shouldn't get the hint for awhile. I want Brennan to be devoted to Booth and Booth devoted to her.
Bonesgirl96 chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Great Story,And Thanks For Serving The USA )
Kriti chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
well i wud love for everything to be sunshine and rainbows for them but then how wud the story progress!ur the author,uv got creative liscence...just gentle on us and don't drag out the angst!...great soon pl.!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »