Reviews for Red : Love
Durless chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I'm sorry that I really don't have any critic, but this is beautiful. Really. You portrayed Grell & Madam Red extremely well which a lot of people just can't or don't do. Bravo.
Kagetora no Tsume chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awwww...sad Grell is sad...

And then the Undertaker showed up... X3

Great story.
superlabelgirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I very much like this. I've been watching Kuroshitsuji, and I know how you feel about this just sort of coming out. Something about Grell's character sneaks into my brain and makes me want to write from his perspective, so I've been looking at other Grell/Madam fanfic to see what others think. This is definitely one of the better ones.
Bahaha chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
GAH. So lovely! Best Grell fic I've red in a while. I love him. 3 and I can actually see this surprisingly enough. He does act about the age of five, and I'm sure he really wouldn't realize what something (or someone) really was until it was gone. Thanks!
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Nice and sweet...
Linnya chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This is really beautifully written~ I love how you characterized Grell and his feelings towards Madam Red. They really had a strong bond, and you described it in such a great way.

I'm still angry at Grell for killing her, but reading this made his action feel, well, justified somehow

So...thank you for writing such a beautiful story!
Kabbage Kat chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Y'know, despite Grell being so obviously gay, this was actually a really plausible situation (in my opinion). Madam Red being the epitome of the red he loves... totally works.

I loved the added Undertaker bit at the end (I heart the Undertaker like woah!). It really worked with Grell's character, like, his bounce-back-ability.

Overall, this was totally great, and I'm really hoping for more awesome stuff from you in the future!
Doctor Reaper chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was great! And sad. Wonderfuly written!
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
this is /excellent/. the words flowed along so well, with a somewhat creepy sort of air to them. :3 i loved it very much~.

~Pizzazz