Reviews for I Want My Turn with Dean!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
I need more, hope you continue to add to the story. I love how you brought it all together so far.
SilverMoonGrimm chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
Love to see how this turns out!
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Oh good, the crew of the Voyager get compared to Santa Claus and the Easter bunny?
They are mysteriously out of the light and Cas just shows up at that very moment? I feel we are moving toward a solution to their mystery. At the end do Sam and Dean and Cas just snap back into their universe, like they were attached to the famous bungee cord? On with the show.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
I knew they were going to get out. I wonder what Dean is going to say to Seven of Nine. I would think that even Dean would feel a little embarrassed to be talking to the woman his holodeck playmate is modeled after. After all, he is going to feel like he knows her body intimately and she's going to look at him like he's part of the wall.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
The important thing is does Cas know what he is talking about? I just knew they were going to escape the holodeck and will probably go out and crate havoc. It will probably turn out to be a Dean fever dream.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Chapter 3 is a bit of confusion piled on top of confetti. Every one thinks that everyone else isn't real and it's hard to tell which way to jump. I'd like to go with Sam an Dean are rerl just because I like them more.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
You are right. I can't think of another cross-over with these two shows but it looks like you're having fun and so am I so let's go with it for a while and see just how far this story will carry us. On with the show(s)!
auroraTerra chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Just finished reading this chapter, I love it! Keep on writing! I can't wait to see what happens next :D
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Of course they come alive, they're Winchesters and nothing holds them down. They'll probably escape the holodeck and run rampant throughout the ship.
Lady-Nevermore 13 chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
awesome story! :)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Eeeeeeeeeee! CAS!
Tamarbastet chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Hello Kierastarlight,

I am really enjoying this fic. Happy you decided to update! And who cares if the theory about black holes are accurate? This is your fic, YOU control the world that you are writing, and that world is getting pretty exciting..! I am looking forward to the next chapter!
Chris1701ab chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
That's good that you have updated this story.
Don't worry about the details your making a good story
Update soon please.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I actually did a lot of study on Black Holes when I was younger and found that some are theoretically passages to other dimensions (Einstein-Rosenbridge theory) or they act as stable but dangerous gateways to part of our own dimension. In other words in my main stories they are much like a wormhole with a tremendous gravitational field.

This help?
SE
Kathryn chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
when, if ever, do you plan on continuing this?