Reviews for Monetary Concerns
Sashabelle chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Littleminnie chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Haha, I really enjoyed this! It's very Jansen, really nicely in character! Something that's actually deceptively hard to do! Love it :)
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
That was flippin' hilarious! I'm so glad to see another LO fic, there still aren't enough on here yet! You've captured the characters perfectly, and I love the little comments about Kaim's stoicism, those are priceless Jansen was perfect too! Being my favourite character other than Seth, it's great to see something about him, and done so well! I applaud you, and I'm adding this to my favourites list!
JansenFriedh827 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh, my gosh! This was like gold to me. Gold! I thought tyhis story would never exist but my dreams have come true. TT_TT lol okay. A story from Jansen's perspective is amazing :D And you captured their characters so well, I enjoyed every single moment of this! Ah! I can't even get over how amazing this simple one-shot was. You... You need to keep writing. You need to keep writing stories from different parts of the game from Jansen's perspective! This was like a gold mine :D 3
DawningStar chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
*still laughing*

I usually don't like to see the more transparent gameplay elements in fanfic, but you've managed to make this utterly hilarious; congratulations! And they're all so well in character, too. I love the comments on Kaim spacing out.

Hope you'll write more Lost Odyssey!