Reviews for His Gaze Denotes Love
Lou chapter 8 . 4/1
Ahhhh you have no idea how happy I was to see that this fic had been updated! I loved Sam's reaction after he realised he has a crush on Optimus XD but did you seriously have to leave it on a cliffhanger like that!?

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been great but I hope you're doing better, and I appreciate you updating this as it's one of the few WIPs that I've kept an eye on over the years because of how much I love the characterisations and story line.

Hope to read more from you in the future.
Also why would Will accept transgenders? The military doesn't accept them. Fucking disgusting. It sucks I can't read fanfics after 2010 since that's when SJWs decided to spam and ruin everything.
You just went full SJW. Thanks for wasting my time, and please do my the favor of killing yourself. Pansexual isn't real and transgenders are a mental illness. I can't believe I actually read this to the end only to have tumblr shoved in my face. Jfc
AngelFire2018 chapter 8 . 2/23
I like the story and while I understand the point of cliffhangers I really don't like them, especially this one.
guest11437 chapter 8 . 7/25/2017
Please make more chapters :)
Rian Moeru chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
You're alive! And no, Optimus can't leave! DX
monazomatu chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
I was literally just starting to read this and well err... I caught the phrase, "lucid blue eyes" which makes absolutely no sense. Just absolutely crazy, lucid is VERY rarely applied to colors and definitely not to eye color. It just doesn't really... mesh right. Anyway back to reading
kurosaki7setsuna chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
Update :)
Irukasgal35 chapter 8 . 6/25/2017
Can't wait for the next chapter...what a cliff hanger. Sam should now know what to do before optimus prime leaves earth. Gonna keep looking for the next chapter.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 8 . 6/22/2017
Whenever are you going to update?! Do you know that the 5th movie is just released?
Dark and Blue chapter 8 . 6/19/2017
God, I like this fic ! Your story is great !
PaleAngel90 chapter 8 . 6/19/2017
Loving the story, can't wait to read more, please update it soon!. I hope Optimus isn't planning in leaving Sam, that they'll get together as a couple. :)
Lavonya chapter 8 . 6/18/2017
You... YOU... Horrible... How COULD you?! That was mean... heeeeeheeeeeheeeee... I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2017
Hi author!
Concerning about the function of telomeres, they aren't the ones that shorten after every cell cycle. The chromosomes are the ones that shorten after every cell cycle and the telomeres are there to prevent it.
KrazyKeke chapter 8 . 6/17/2017
First: I'm glad that you're back and plan to continue writing this. But more importantly, I'm glad that you're feeling better emotionally. Great chapter. Urgh, I keep thinking of Optimus leaving Earth in AoE.