Reviews for Uncontrollable
Sidthe chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
My guess for Ignorance is her mom and dad or maybe Will...because I don't think (least I hope) your not mean enough to kill off Warren.
Libquedation chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
WILL AND WARREN OR MOM AND DAD are my guesses...NO D AND L! tell me which one is right :)

Anyway...its over. *sob* that sucks. Now im gonna have nothing to do but type my own story...lol. And do my crapload of homework. Fun.

I really thought the ending was just mushy enough to balance out all the badness in the last few chapters...i hope that makes sense XD

Put your new story up soon as possible! Now i gotta go reveiw My Heart! Love ya!

Libby :)
Raine44354 chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
rofl! i just love Jamie.

ILovePotatoes94 chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
IGNORANCE IS YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND! Sorry I'm listening to Paramore lol. I can't wait for the next story.

Ah I bet she loses D and L. They're very importan in her life.
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
*cries her eyes out* I can't believe this story is over!

It went by so quickly! It feel like just yesterday you were posting the prologue! *wipes away tears* hope you write the next story soon! cause its really really really (x infinity)amazing! I would write amazing 100 times but I only have so many letters :(

anyway... can't wait for the nxt story!

wait...there is gonna be one, right? RIGHT?

Oh god. hyperventalating!

oh, wait, just read AN

O.o

oops

P
Respect the bubble chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
That was great! Could you please not make the next one a "Boy loves girl, girl loves boy, someoe screws up, hearts are broken," kinds story? If Warren and Jamie breakup or anything i'm gonna scream!
Respect the bubble chapter 15 . 9/1/2009
Words cannot describe the awesomeness of this story! Pretty please update soon!
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 15 . 8/31/2009
that is by far the WORST most HORRIBLE EVIL cliffhanger you have ever left

and it was absolutely bloody fantastic!

AHH!

Please pleasee please please please please please update soon!
ILovePotatoes94 chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
O.O! That was...AMAZING! That fight scene was realy got her ass handed to her.
Libquedation chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
Beast. Wicked awesome fight scenes, just you gotta update! And i know Jamies not dead cause she was in the last authors note HAHA!

Arent I amazing XD

Emmett rocks. No doubt. OMG Paramore comes out with a new album in september! Idk when it will come out in Austrailia but it does on the 29th here.

ANYWAY! Update!

VintageNicky chapter 15 . 8/28/2009
Wow!

I mean...Wow! I dont know what to say. I love it! I guessed the wrong person though, I thought it was that one that was trying to help Jamie control the dreams...I cant remember her name...Amy?

Love you sis! :)

Nicky

x
Raine44354 chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
OMFG! i cant believe that happened!

the wild semicolon chapter 15 . 8/27/2009
"Claire got her ass kicked." Really loved that line. Don't really know why... but it's totally classical Emmett.

Great fight scene. Youawesome.

Update soon!

~CRYSTAL
Raine44354 chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
OMFG! its Barron Battle there to attack them!

ILovePotatoes94 chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
I love this chapter.

What? You have an issue with cliffhangers don't you lol.

I can't wait for the fight next.
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »