Reviews for Uncontrollable
the wild semicolon chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
"That's what you get for starting fights with trees."

LOL. Love that line. Hm... I don't mean to sound like a stalker, but Nicky-that's your sister, right?

Love it, and wow... Warren is intense. :) Compltetely amazing, the way you write him.

I particularly admired the "Mama didn’t look so good. She spilled red paint on her cheek… and on her clothes." AMAZING. For certain authors, there is always a line that sticks with you. And that line, I can just imagine any little kid thinking that. WOW.

Okay. Update soon!

I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 13 . 8/19/2009

grr!

y leave it there?

its getting really really really really (x10) good!

can't wait to rd the nxt chapt in WPOV!

YAY!

lols

i'm a bit hyped up now!

haha

;P
VintageNicky chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
Whoa! So the blonde woman he was with, is she the one who has been messing with Jamie's mind? I still think its Amy, cause it seemed to get worse when Amy was 'helping' Jamie to control it.

Oh no! I hope Warren doesnt do anything stupid. If Barron wants to hurt all the parents, then he just has to hurt Warren really, because then that would hurt Michelle, and Jamie and then Josie and Steve. It works the same with Jamie though.

Really good chapter!

Love you sis :)

Nicky

xx
Libquedation chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
The blonde girl is the one from Jamie's dreams, the one who is getting in her head. Warren is going somewhere seculded, probably near town, most likely in the woods by the Paper Lantern, the place where Paramore played, or maybe the bridge?

Let me know if I am right :)

Great chapter, and yes, Warren is depressing sometimes...*sigh* what are we going to do with that sexy boy? LOL!

UPDATE ASAP CHICKIE!

Raine44354 chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
why is it girls in love never listen? ... ... ... oh right, they're girls in luv. (im a girl and have never loved anything more than family or friends in bro/sis ways) but ive seen my friends enough (since most are in relationships) and know that they would do the same as Jamie

even my friend Maria who has never officially met her boyfriend since he lives in Arizona and she lives in CT with me

Raine
the wild semicolon chapter 13 . 8/17/2009
Emmett... theories... Emmett Theories... this will not be good, BWA. :O

I have no theories. I am surprisingly blank right now.

Anyway, I STILL can't figure out how to work my stupid email.

-cowers in humiliation-

I am SO sorry. Plus I won't be around for like, two weeks 'cause I get to go visit my sister in Chicago! YAY! But I won't be around the computer much, so I won't be able to search the email. You know... in case you wanna know.

-smacks self-

Okay, I'm being an idiot. And I wanna be a Ninja Monkey. But that won't be happening anytime soon. So farewell, good friend. I SHALL RETURN!

Emmett: *sighs*

(See? I stole Emmett. YOU'LL NEVER GET HIM BACK NOW! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!)

I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
that was wicked! loved that chapt!

I have finally come to the conclusion that you love torturing your readers, why else would you leave cliff-hangers all the time? ;P

please update soon! Need to see what Warrens reaction is (along with Jaime's, Michelles and, well, everyone else XD)
Muffin.Headed.Bri chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
Love this! It definably keeps people on their toes.

Update soon!
Lilly Linderman chapter 12 . 8/14/2009
OMG can you believe that I'm writing this from my itouch. LOL. Anyway I wounder what happens next and why havent you been at school? LOL hehe I'm just crouis as to why you havent been lately LOL ok never mind that. LOL. Anyway I'll try to update soon on my story I'm actually gonna be busy this weekend doing school work, gah school work. Anyway I'm glad that you were able to update.

Cya next update if not I'll cya on Monday xoxo YEGR.
SurferGirl711 chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
I was waiting for you to bring Warrens dad back but did you have to do it right after they got back together? Poor Jamie!
Raine44354 chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
oh crap... that isnt good

Raine
the wild semicolon chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
Hi!

Aww... I love Warren. I say once again. He rocks.

And the Baron's escaped! :O! (I really don't know how you can empathize a surprised face on the computer. But as you see... I have done my best.)

And also, sorry I haven't e-mailed you yet. I just can't quite... figure out how.

-ducks head in embarrassment-

Yeah, most of the time I just receive thingies. I knew how to at one point.

Yeah, sorry. I'd also post my email on here, but I'm kinda paranoid cause my mom works in the police department, and all day long she regales me with tales of how people, once they post something on the internet, they're kidnapped or killed or stalked or something. So I end up being kinda freaked out.

Anyway, I loved the chappie. But now I want pizza.

Miserlou chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
OH SNAP!
Libquedation chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
Have I told you how much I love your little author notes at the begining and end of a chapter? They are freaking hilarious! ROTFLMAO! XD

When I read the very end of the chapter I was like "HOLY SHIZ! That's my story!" Lol but its not and I forgive you :P

That reminds me...I gotta go type. Lol.

Can I have some pizza? I'm freaking starvin marvin over here! Lol. UPDATE SOON CHICKIE!

VintageNicky chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
:O

Dun Dun Du!

I had to do it :P

This was a really emotional chapter, it made me cry! Im glad Warren and Jamie are back together, they really do deserve each other.

I have a whole new theory now about the girl thats bothering Jamie, but it all depends on what Barren Battle's superpower is...

Love you sis :)