Reviews for Uncontrollable
Crystal-Eyes-93 chapter 12 . 8/13/2009
Loved this chapter, Im soo glad they made up.

can't wait for next update
the wild semicolon chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
Oh, loved it. Warren's awesome. I wish I had a Warren.

Okay, i'd say more, but i have to go. loved the chapter.
Raine44354 chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
awe! i luv Warren even more!

Raine
Libquedation chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
LOVE IT! I feel so bad for Jamie...and Warren...and how their lives are so messed up right now.

I hate that beyotch that is doing that to Jamie. I think you need to make her burn in hell. Teehee :)

LOVE WARREN! I just watched Sky High the other night on abc family and i was like "omg hes sexy...OMG he smiled so damn hot!" Lol hes like Jacob Black sexy :P

Update! P.s.-evil bitch needs to get her just desserts in the end...just saying.

ILovePotatoes94 chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
HAPPINESS! They're going to make up.

You did an amazing job on 't doubt yourself with

doing a guy's pov. You're too awesome for that.

Man you stopped it to early. I wanted to find out

what would if I go on forever. I'm really hyper.
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
oh my gosh that was evil leaving it there!

amazing chapt

can't wait 4 the next one!
Crystal-Eyes-93 chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
Heyy,

Just wanted to let you no i really enjoy this story you're doing a brill job.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)

oh, and i love those little bits at the begining and end of the chapters they always make me laugh

hurry up with the next chapter x
Lilly Linderman chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
see now you can relate to how i feel, think of how Jamie feels and then think of how i feel. yeah we have totally different situations but think about how she felt after Warren walked out, that's how i feel about Jake. anyways i loved i thins chapter, as a matter of fact i love the whole story, you should check out my new one and soz i don't reveiw to all you're chapters i just don't have the time or i'm not in the right place to do lol. anyways great story keep it up.

love YEGR lol YEGR. xo
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O

OMG! HAVE THEY BROKEN UP?

I AM IN SHOCK!

!

AMAZING CHAPT!

SOZ BOUT THE CAPITALS, COMP IS BROKEN AND CANNOT TURN THE BUTTON OFF. IT'S VERY ANNOYING.

ANYWAY, SERIOUSLY COOL CHAPT. CAN NOT WAIT FOT THE NEXT ONE!
VintageNicky chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
-Sniffle- That was really sad :( The evil woman made Warren cry!

Im so confused now though. Cos I thought the woman was maybe Alex, but now Im not too sure. When she said about Warren being exsactly like his father it actually made me think of Michelle.

I know shes all good and everything but maybe thats just an act. Maybe shes really evil...I dont want to think that she is evil, thats just what my crazy mind is telling me right now.

Oh, or another thought. Maybe its Royal Pain getting her revenge!

My head is busting with ideas now, Im trying to think why anyone would want to hurt Jamie...

Wonderful chapter! :D

Love you sis!

Nicky xx

P.S. Give Jamie a big hug from me!
Miserlou chapter 10 . 8/5/2009
There's HOPE! He knows something's wrong and that it's not her! KEEP THE FAITH EVERYONE!
ILovePotatoes94 chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
Sadness. It broke my heart when he Jamie!
Raine44354 chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
omfg! im like about to cry

Raine
Libquedation chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
NO! DAMNIT! That was the worst thing I had to read...sniff. Too sad. I wanted to punch the screen of my computer!

(I get too emotional over books and stories and movies)

DAMNIT! I think you need to fix this! UPDATE PLEASE!

:) :/
the wild semicolon chapter 10 . 8/4/2009
Oh. I just reviewed last chappie and realized you'd just updated. lol. I'm an idiot.

Wow... Evil Character is mean.

But I am SO excited. WarrenPOV! Ah! ! !

lol. I just ate a bottle of whipped cream-I think it's taking over my brain. I have to go regain control now.

Update soon! (again)