Reviews for Uncontrollable
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
cool chapt

it was good

kinda boring but still good

XD

can't wait for the next one!
Miserlou chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
That was seriously so SWEET of Warren. I honestly let out an "aww!" when he was so worried about her.

SIGH...
Libquedation chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
:O poor jamie! update soon! please!

I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
whoa! what is going on?

please update soon!

i wanna know what's going on

amazing chapt

really well writteb

D
shaybay55 chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
awesome!

lvoe it!
VintageNicky chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
:O Omg,, poor Jamie! Whats going on? I know, you cant tell me lol, it would ruin the nest chapter. This was brilliant, loved it :)

Love you sis!
Baby-emo chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
This chapter was very enjoyable. I love Michelle she's so awesome. Warren and Jamie are so cute together. _
Libquedation chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
Another awesomely awesome chapter! I love Michelle and also how cute Warren and Jamie are. They make me go aw. lol :) I also like Will and Jamie's bro-sis-twin relationship. That is hilarious. Update soon please :D

xxMsMeganxx chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I really love this story! I hope you update soon!
I'm-The-Invisible-Girl chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
cool start

i completely blanked about there being a sequel

unless you didn't mention it before

then that would make more sense seeing as how I wouldn't be loosing my memory XD

Anyway...

cool start love what you've done so far!

please update soon!
2010Camaro2SS chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Yay! It's finally up! Please update soon! D
Libquedation chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Really great. I love how you incorporated more of D and L in just Jamie's everyday life. They are wicked awesome XD I love Warren and Jamie together, it reminds me of my boyfriend and I. lol.

The foreshadowing in the begining was creeptastcular however. It was really well written, different sounding than the rest of the chapter. It also was sad.

Update really soon please! Btw tell Emmett I said hi! lol he is one of my favorite Twilight vampires :D

Well this is a semi long review so bye bye!

VintageNicky chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
-Fangirl sqeal- I love it! But you knew I would, I always do!

I havent talked to you in ages now, I miss you! Im sorry Im taking ages to update You Get Me, Im just really crappy with my writing at the moment, and the 'no-time-management' thing is really a big part in that lol!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Love you sis! xx