Reviews for What a Kiss Means
Cara Miro chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
OMG! I almost missed out on reading this one. Diane, I am so sorry for reading and reviewing only now! (Seeing that I only had time to check my email today. Good job, Clara.)

Review:

The one-shots were pretty fluffy... A good way to cheer up readers after a bad/stressful day from school/work. I had a suspicion that Koumi was going to be the surprise pairing, and I guess I was right! I loved the Michi the most, among all the one shots in this series. Keep writing Diane! Love you lots. (Sorry for not updating yet!)
Catching Rain chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
That was just perfect. Absolutely adorable. The loyalty that they have to one another is just TOTALLY Michi. Epic job, and great story!
Catching Rain chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
I should have known that the totally unexpected couple was Koumi. XD Anyway, it was still really cute, and totally hilarious, too. Great job!
mutethefearrr chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
so sweet 3
SictomLifeOfLinz chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
aww i loved that! It was so cute
BenignUser chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
That can't be right... I knew exactly that I gave you the bedsheet idea!
Potgenie chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
I'm going to say it again - the last part where you combined everything from the previous chapters were great! :D

This was a great ride and really, this chapter was one of the best. But no surprises there, you're the Michi-expert! ;) I enjoyed the beta-ing! XD Great job!
collateraldamage-x chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
What an ending! It was so cute. I'm not sure why they ran away either... oh well. Ignorance is bliss. :D

I really don't know what to say, I'm speechless! I've probably said it all though haha. As usual, I love it and I hunger for more of your stories! Love you!
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
So sweet! Yay for Michi! That was the best chapter and I'm glad you saved it until the end. Very sweet story :) I loved it!
Aster Selene chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
I KNEW THIS WAS COMING. TUH.

You missed a drabble by the way (although it wasn't a drabble, it was way over 100)...
emotionless-robot chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
What a lovely bunch of drabbles... *sigh*

Such romance makes a girl's heart flutter, you know?
guavawolf chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
aww...the series is over :(

thx for the short but sweet stories :)
MishaClollins chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Yay! Michi! :)
guavawolf chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
:D

poor koushiro

but at least they're friends
guavawolf chapter 6 . 7/23/2009