Reviews for What a Kiss Means
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
No Koumi... lol. All right yo... bring on the last chapter I'm waitin for it! :D
collateraldamage-x chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Hahahaha... omg. I so figured you wouldn't do a REAL koumi! I started reading it and it only took me seconds to realize what couple it was, and my jaw literally dropped. There was no way you were doing a koumi, then I got the end. Then all was right with the world. :)

Mimi's a terrible date.. perhaps she did it on purpose? You never know, especially with you Diane. Lol. Great job and hey! One more chapter left!
SictomLifeOfLinz chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
again its a door and a ball! get it, adorable! :)

update soon! :)
Aster Selene chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
That's cheating. You do love for all the ones you (moderately or not) like and refrain from Koumi. Cheating.

Oh well. xD
emotionless-robot chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Poor Kou... I'll bet he needs some comforting... *nods*

Lovely. Purely lovely.
BenignUser chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
I... I feel cheated!
Potgenie chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Yeah, I knew it wouldn't be real... but this was good stuff anyway! And for once, it seems like Mimi's the one messing everything up! XD

Cute chapter, can't wait for the final one!
Potgenie chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
I've always liked Taiora... this makes it even better! Taichi is so cute in this one! :D
BenignUser chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Oh, Imouto, you flatter me too much! I loved your little Taiora! "You're my everything" really fits them nicely.
BenignUser chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
So, was Hikari wearing -only- the goggles? You've gotta wonder... leads a guy to his bedroom blindfolded, and then when he opens his eyes there she is on his bed with custom-made bedsheets all for him.

And she made him dinner? Daisuke, you're thinking of ramen? She's probably implying she's your dinner, if ya catch my drift. Hold on to this one! ;-)

(*sniff* I wish I had custom-made bedsheets, too!)
BenignUser chapter 4 . 7/22/2009
"I want you" while she's all sickly. How cute. :) It's a nice way of showing he cares!
BenignUser chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
How fluffy! The answer was decided a long time ago... they really adore each other!
Dragomir Despard chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
YAY i love Taiora, it's so sweet because I can just imagine them arguing with each other every other hour, and when they're not agruing they're having intimate conversations and doing adorble coupley things.

I know you said you had most of this story planned out, but I think it would be sweet if it wasn't just Couples, if it was like, a kiss on the cheek - you're the best friend ever. A kiss on the top of the head - You're my baby sister.

hah that's pretty obviously for the Kamiya's but Tai and Kari are so sweet as brother and sister.

Sorry about my rambling, and I think you already did one for cheek, but it was just an i idea i had.

x
BenignUser chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Be strong, Miyako! *fists pumped*

(zomg the curse of nicknames continues! Meems, Sor, Hika, and now Miya!)
BenignUser chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Huzzah! Takari! A perfect way to start!

I'm sure they're ready to be parents! I think 'a kiss on the belly' would've sounded cuter than stomach.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »