Reviews for What a Kiss Means
Catching Rain chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Yay taiora! I didn't feel cheated in the slightest - I thought it was super cute! But I'll have to check out Benign's story sometime soon. And that other new one that you recently posted. Anyway, great chapter!
Catching Rain chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Awah, I'm so sorry it took me so long to review! Thanking dear god that it rained ALL DAY, I finally have enough energy to check my inbox. And this was waiting. YAY!

Daikari, while not my favorite couple, is absolutely adorable when it's done right. Needless to say, this is abso-freaking-lutely done right. SO CUUTTEE!
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
nice fic, i like it, is was sweet and light...just rite for after band camp! I tell ya, marching in a square in 2 dif direction with a flute over and over and over again will make ya lose 10 pounds...
ReadingWritingMusic1995 chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Aww, that was sweet! I wish i could guve a better review,i'm just preoccupied...i just found out my close friend is smoking! And she's the same age as me! (remember, going on 14 in september) I dont kno wat to do, but as soon as i smell smoke on her, she's gone! Can u help me find ways to help her stop? I dont kno wat to do...
MishaClollins chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Hehe, Adorable :]
Aster Selene chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Wow, that was fast. But no, you weren't abducted by aliens! You were abducted by the Integrated Data Sentient Ent-

-shot by Akai-

Er, Akai's a fan of the Integrated Data Sentient Entity. Okay, abducted by the Sky Canopy Dominion. Happy? -Akai nods- Good. I've had my fill of Haruhi references.

Ohgog, I know exactly how you feel. Which is why Akai is ignoring my protests that we already DID the cosplay café scene-thingy in our collab and is determined to do it herself. -sigh-

I liked this chapter. Especially Sora not texting Taichi because, well, there's really no need. xD
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
I now remember why I used to love Taiora so much... because writers like you make the couple loveable! :) Hooray for two chapter updates in one day! Now... In Search of the Two L's is lookin a little abandoned... I think it needs some much needed, AND QUICK, attention :) Please? Haha. Cute chapter please update soon!
SictomLifeOfLinz chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
again it was awsome! and i HATE tairoa and u made me smile. gasp, i feel as if im cheating on sorato! :)

update this and in search of the two L's. Im gonna scream when u finally update two l'S CAUSE I love IT. LOL

I know what you mean with the heat, it was 106 here last week but luckily its down to 90 today. yay! anyway not gonna waste this weather on the computer im off to swim with my gorgeous boyfriend Dakota! thanks for the update!
SictomLifeOfLinz chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
aw i adore you dinae! Custest stories ever! :)
Kaito Lune chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Oh! That was so cute!
emotionless-robot chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Oh, Tai... I wish I could pinch your cheeks too XD

(No, for serious, I wish I could...)

Loved it!
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Awe :) That was sweet. Update soon!
collateraldamage-x chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
Aw this was cute, despite the fact it was a Daikari. But that's okay. I've found myself quite tolerant of Daikari these days, to the point where I enjoy some, but that's in a very, very, very rare case- such as this.

I loved it, as usual. And I'm sorry about the heat, I know exactly how you feel though.

Go drink gallons of water and update soon!
guavawolf chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
aww...that's sweet

keep updating!
MishaClollins chapter 5 . 7/22/2009
I'm not a huge fan of Daikari, but,

This was so cute! :)