Reviews for Living with survival
Sophia Marmalade Smith chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
This was a really good story, and I love how you tied it into the characters from the movie and filled in those gaps, though the ending could have gone a bit more happy. LoL. I am really anxious to see what happens next though I'm sure this is the end of the story. They all died so horribly, though that's what you get with infection I suppose. That would suck for Liv though. Live the infection to die from an explosion that happened due to saving someones life. That's just meast up. Oh, but one thing. The English from London call their mom's, Mums. Not sure why, maybe they can't pronounce the O in Mom, but that's how it is. Just saying. All in all I loved this story, and hope to read more story's from you.
Frostface13 chapter 7 . 4/7/2012
Awesome story, sad to

well done :D
Brandon-Illiam-Lee chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Thankyou very much, id like to write a sequal if this gotmore reviews.
Sky Master-99 chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
That was amazing, sad, scary, lovely. EVERYTHING.

wow, just wow
Scotty394 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
your story is going really well, i really look forward to hearing the rest.
Brandon-Illiam-Lee chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
Thankyou for reviewing. I must improve on my dramatic writing, and punctuation is one i will improve. again thankyou for reviwing, next chapter is most certainly on its way (its yours im lookin forward to though haha"
thunderbellyemm chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
I am not gonna lie, but after you reviewed my story, 28 Hours Later, I creeped your profile and stories :P I must say, I am really enjoying this!

Here are some quick tips which my beta had passed down onto me along with some other normal, small corrections... watch out for capitals because you tend to miss some. To escalate the excitement and suspense, make the sentences shorter and choppier. Use more exclamation points and dashes to liven the text-ie: near the end of the first chapter when the father and son fight over the mother's death. Also, break down your paragraphs into smaller sections to empathize the mood and to add more dramatic effects :D

Good job! This should grow to be an interesting story! _