Reviews for Power Play
deshoneemyatt chapter 1 . 2/18
Great read! Will there be a sequel?
123a456e chapter 44 . 8/8/2012
I just found this story and I loved it! I didn't know if I would be that interested in supernatural but it was really good! I think each abnormality suited each character perfectly! great job!
14hpgirl19 chapter 44 . 2/25/2012
That. Was. Awesome! Great story! I'm going to start reading the sequel right now! :) :)
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 44 . 6/9/2011
Awesome story, I loved every bit of it.
sanctuary.for.all chapter 44 . 11/9/2010
Just love it!
Guest chapter 44 . 7/14/2010
BEST FANFIC EVER!

I worship 'tfm'

D
purrfus chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Only recently started reading CM fic, and have been focusing mostly on slash, so I'm not sure how I found this story. But wow.

The writing is flowing at go pace, the characters are staying in character which isn't easy for AU's.
antioxidants help your heart chapter 44 . 11/7/2009
I hardly ever review as much as I feel like I should. But this is at least seven flavors of awesome, not the least of which is Emily as centuries old ass kicking vampire. Vampiress? Regardless.

The fact that you made Rossi a wizard made me laugh out loud, I don't know why, but somehow that was more amusing than the Garcia (and Kevin!) as fairies thing.

The backstory was filled in at the perfect rate. I was impressed by how well you balanced creating this universe and not over loading the reader.

Excellent, excellent.

Anti
HofYecats chapter 44 . 10/19/2009
Okay, for this incredibly long story, I think you deserve an incredibly long review. Well, incredibly long by my standards anyway. Here we go...

First of all, I have to say, I think you've broken a record. The longest fanfiction I've ever seen prior to this, was about 23 chapters, and the author was running out of ideas. This has almost doubled that, and has not only been able to keep the reader interested for all 44 chapters, but has also managed to keep a plot.

An excellent one at that.

Secondly, this is also one of the few fanfics that have managed to include several moments of romance without losing the initial point of the story in the process. Which is very hard to do. In most fanfics the romances are very blunt; to the point and the charecters often act out of charecter in their drive to *ahem* get it on. Even though the supernatural thing was incorperated, and even though it wasn't completely fatihful to the CR universe, the charecters were still written excellently. I loved that about this story.

And finally, your particular style of writing is very suspenseful and really draws the reader in. Reading it was addictive from the very first paragraph, and you had me hook, line and sinker (did I use that saying in the proper context?)from the very start. Anyways, I loved this story. It was by far the best thing I've read on Fanfiction in a while and I'm really looking forward to reading your next story, "The Clockwork Boy".

Peace out, sincerly Meenee126 :D
HofYecats chapter 37 . 10/19/2009
wow. hot.
HofYecats chapter 29 . 10/19/2009
Okay. This is awesome. This is the awesomest thing I have read on fanfiction in the past month! How did you do it? I can't believe I didn't start reading this sooner! It's amazing!You're amazing! I've just lost about three hours of homework time reading and re-reading this. It never gets boring. I'm starting to think you're an actual published author, or at least a professional writer, masquarading as an amatuer under the anonyminity of fanfiction. Other than a few grammatical errors, this is perfect.
Windy City Dreamer chapter 44 . 10/18/2009
Excellent wrap up and fantastic build up for part two. Poor Reid though, even in robot form someone is always after him. Glad that Emily's not gonna shy away from giving things a go with Morgan, she deserves a little happiness. And Hotch was unusually adorable asking JJ out. It was about damn time, really.

I've only got one problem with this chapter; I don't want it to be over. But everything's gotta end sometime and this was a great way to go. It was definitely a wonderful ride. Can't wait for Clockwork Boy, I'm sure it will be just as exciting.
Windy City Dreamer chapter 43 . 10/18/2009
Dang it, why did no one pull up the shades. Sigh. Ah well. Maybe next time.

Gotta love bureaucratic bull, in its many different forms. If higher ups weren't always so worried about their agendas and making sure to cya they would probably be able to prevent a lot of the sh*t from ever hitting the fan. But at least the team got their men, so all's well that ends well. Sort of, anyway.
Windy City Dreamer chapter 42 . 10/18/2009
Garcia working her brand of magic is always a good time. Love the Rossi characterization here, his 'flair for the dramatic' was very true to form. And a big whoopin' hooray that they've caught second most evil antagonist of the story red handed. Sunlight now?
Windy City Dreamer chapter 41 . 10/18/2009
Aww, I just have two things to say about this chapter. First, it's poor Emily. She just can't catch a break. Second: Strauss is just one unlikeable biatch and I hope someone exposes her to incrementally increased doses of natural sunlight.