Reviews for Before the ice age
Midayle chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great Story ! I love.
FemaleSpock chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
Cool story!
U2fan003 chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
ah its over :( :( (i didnt see the 'complete' when i wrote the last review, the one from gffriends...)

great story!

please do a sequel for this! its great! :D

Nic
GFSista chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
What a great ending! You tied off everything nicely and it fitted with the storyline. So, Burns ended with the Pirates! Cool! All in all, it was a fantastic story and I look foward to reading more from you!
GFfriends chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
Heyy!

Great chapter! and even the one before, because i didnt have time to review..

I'm U2fan003 btw... Keep it up!
GFSista chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Wow, I love the way you're portraying everything! This is great, Norata/Aarch/Artegor are fantastic and Rocket sounds so CUTE *squeals*!

Thanks for reviewing my story and wishing me a happy birthday, I had a wonderful day! Hope you update soon!
MissDHope chapter 4 . 7/26/2009
wow this is really good ,i love the way youve portrayed norata in this chapter ,and thinking about a baby Rocket the cute-ness is overwhelming aww

well done and more soon
MissDHope chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
oh i am loving this story !

i love how youve portrayed everyone and i cant wait for more

more soon

D~H
GFSista chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I love the way you've written this scene, the reactions were great, really emotional. I also liked the way that Aarch was awkward around Keira. Update soon!
kayleigh chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
i love it keep it up cant wait fo it what about mirco-ices mom thran and ahtio clamp and the others see ya kayleigh x
GFSista chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Hurrah! The serious Norata has married! And there's a baby on the way, aww (three guesses who?). I love Norata's reaction as well and the way Kira acts.

I wonder... are you slightly hinting at an AarchXArtegor subtext? Update soon!
U2fan003 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Great chapter! And congratulations for this great fanfic!

Hehe I love how Aarch and Adim couldn't agree on a single thing :P

And baby Rocket's on the way! yay :)

Keep it up!
GFSista chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I love this idea. It's a great place to start a fanfic and you know, I am actually working on a story which focuses on the aftermath of the ice age rather than months before.

Anyway, I love the way you've portrayed Norata's and Aarch's relationship as being really close and the way you've portrayed Norata is great! I always thought of him as being a slightly cynical and sarcastic character.

Continue, this looks good, keep it up!
U2fan003 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Great story!

I appreciate someone writing about the times before the ice age!

Oh please, can you not make Aarch & Artegor gays? please! Aarch is too good-looking to be a gay! And well about Artegor, he looks more like a rocker than a gay to me :P

Anyway, I don't want to get in the way it's your fanfiction afterall.

Thanks!