Reviews for In the Still of the Night
KeeWit chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
I think the Age of Edward contest is the best contest in the fandom.
KeeWit chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I really liked this story!
Lizzie05 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This story was really good. I loved it. Loved the rebellious Eddie :) Though there was one mistake I'd like to point out.

"Yet in spite of that, every time she peeked over at Edward in the small moments of time where the car slowed slightly"

It was Eddie in that scene and she didn't know it was Edward so it kind of spoiled the whole thing if someone didn't realize it was Edward all along.

Otherwise, I loved it :)
LaTiDo chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
OH MY! I LOVED THAT... one of my favorite entires...i do hope you continue...
TheSagaLover chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hehe... that had some funny moments in it.
kneon chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Great story, I would love to see it continued. I would love to read about the car!
breakawaygirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
This was fantastic, I loved it! You could totally turn this into a full story if you ever feel so inclined!
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was really good, I liked it alot... Any plans of maybe extending it?
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I loved it. A great story about being true to yourself. It's often a hard lesson to learn, and in real life we don't have Edward leading the way. Sigh. Really cute.
missingcolton chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Great story! Really enjoyed it.
AccioBourbon chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I enjoyed the hell out of this! It was charming and fun. I loved Izzy and Eddie as much as Bella and Edward. My dad used to build race cars when I was a little girl and took us to drag races, so the racing was complete win.

The was a little bit of "British-isms" but they didn't take me out of the story. There were 2 things that did, though: the mention of the ad for "erectile dysfunction" (never would have gone thru the mail in '50s America) and her calling Edward "fly guy."

Still, I really loved it! Great job and thank you for writing it.
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Wowzers. I was wondering how in the world she didn't recognize him, but I guess the glasses/tattoo/clothing/demeanor was enough to throw her off. Great o/s. The best of luck in the contest, and thank you for sharing this with us. :)
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was so good! I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for trip back in time through "Eddie and Izzy."
grandsophia chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
GOD, you got to love the bad sides of ppl !

:] loved your entry !
Infinitypoet chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Just so you know Eddie and Izzy have my vote!